Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 141
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

I'm thinking of getting the TTV but I didn't know if it's really all that compared to other Vit C & Ferulic serums. 
I would really appreciate any input you may have. 
TIA. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,863
Registered: ‎12-16-2013

Re: Isomers Vit C and Ferulic

@chgobrsfan I used the previous formulation of this and am now using the new 15% formulation.  Results-wise, I don't notice any difference between the 2 formulations.  However, in my opinion, the newer 15% formulation is heavier and more oily than the previous version so I don't use as much.  It does absorb into my skin quickly.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 141
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: Isomers Vit C and Ferulic

@Linmo Thanks for the info. Does it help with discoloration and smoothing the skin?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,678
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Isomers Vit C and Ferulic


@Linmo wrote:

@chgobrsfan I used the previous formulation of this and am now using the new 15% formulation.  Results-wise, I don't notice any difference between the 2 formulations.  However, in my opinion, the newer 15% formulation is heavier and more oily than the previous version so I don't use as much.  It does absorb into my skin quickly.


Can I ask what results you have seen?

Thank you.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,863
Registered: ‎12-16-2013

Re: Isomers Vit C and Ferulic

@BeautyAddiction @chgobrsfan My skin is smoother and firmer.  It also helps to even out the the skin tone. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,678
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Isomers Vit C and Ferulic


@Linmo wrote:

@BeautyAddiction @chgobrsfan My skin is smoother and firmer.  It also helps to even out the the skin tone. 


Thank you 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,819
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Isomers Vit C and Ferulic


@BeautyAddiction wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@BeautyAddiction @chgobrsfan My skin is smoother and firmer.  It also helps to even out the the skin tone. 


Thank you 


ITA

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 13
Registered: ‎09-07-2019

Re: Isomers Vit C and Ferulic

Either they changed the formula or I oearned to use less. This seems lighter than those in the 1 oz bottles. Also it seemed like they offered this as ttv march 2019 at $59? Based on my seatch on qvc board discussion.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,754
Registered: ‎06-07-2010

Re: Isomers Vit C and Ferulic

I use the Biobare Vitamin C Serum which has Ferulic, vitamins C, B and E.  They have all 5 star reviews. I'm on my 3rd bottle and really love. I just pat it into my skin and it soaks right in.  Biobare.com