Regular Contributor

Isomers Users, kit ISOMERS Four-Piece Super Skin Serum & Complete Firming & Lifting Set w/ Cosmetic Case

At the last minute I ordered this kit. I use the FLES from the line, and have the large Matrixyl from a previous visit, which I'm using on my face and neck twice a day. I am 60, but still have oily skin, so don't use moisturizers. However, because I am getting older, and live in a dry climate, was thinking maybe it is time to start. I have some redness on my face, but usually only wear a light TM, or Dr. Denese day cream.

I have been looking for something to incorporate with firming around the jaw and neck, and also my skin still has small breakouts now and then. I use Adult Clearasil for that. What do you think about this kit I ordered?

It has:

Ultimate Super Skin Serum - 1.86 oz
All-in-ONE Complete Eye Firming Serum - 1 oz
BB Cream for Daytime - 4.06 oz
Accelerated Recovery Age Contouring Cream for Nighttime - 4.06 oz

I want to keep using the Matrixyl, since I have so much, it was 16.9oz. I don't want to go crazy buying a ton of Isomers, but wasn't sure where to start. Too late to cancel, so hope I made a decent decision!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers Users, kit ISOMERS Four-Piece Super Skin Serum & Complete Firming & Lifting Set w/ Cosmetic Case

I picked it up at the last minute too, so I can't say. But it did have very good reviews.

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers Users, kit ISOMERS Four-Piece Super Skin Serum & Complete Firming & Lifting Set w/ Cosmetic Case

I bought it during her last visit when it was a TTV. I am seeing terrific results! Meanwhile it's the first time I've ever purchased anything on auto delivery definitely made the right move
Esteemed Contributor

hey shoppingless,

I do have this kit and think you made a great choice and will like it, just from my past experiences with skin issues and you seem to be having success with of Isomers put your other products aside for now and just go with this line to see if it helps clear up some of your minor issues . First and foremost from listening to Manuela you need the correct ph cleanser to help balance your skin, you should try Isomers , especially the tea tree formula or the acne one. So many of the other skin care lines cause problems for the skin.

Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention that the one thing I was disappointed in in this kit was fragrance, being natural or not, I have not come across this before with Manuela's products. I will say I'm not having any issues with it but I wish it wasn't there. On the upside my texture and ccolor are magnificent, creamy smooth and that knot on the side of my nose, from my glasses, is gone! And its been there forever! definitely a bonus that I wasn't expecting
Occasional Contributor

that super skin serum and the recovery cream are awesome. Also really like the BB cream. the only thing that did not work for me was the eye product, too drying.

I also have that big matrxyl and emailed Isomers. they suggest matrxyl in the Am with the BB cream, and the super serum and recovery cream at night

My skin is like glass. usually I am happy if I do not break out, get red or irritated. so having smooth clear happy skin is a real win for me.

I am looking forward to the Immortal stuff, to add on at night-Manuela suggested that during her presentation.

Frequent Contributor

I bought it too since I love the Accelerated Recovery Cream. I'm looking forward to trying the BB cream in this configuration. And, although I don't really care about getting free bags with my skincare, I did think the print on this was cute.
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the feedback and reviews! Maybe I will try one of her cleansers, I've been using Purity for a long time, not sure on the ph on that. Glad to hear I can incorporate the matrixyl. I need to also find a light sunscreen sine this bb cream doesn't have any. I'm sure excited to try it.
Esteemed Contributor

I love that kit. So glad I got it on AD. Not sure, though how long they will honor the AD on this item.

Manuella's line does have really nice sunscreen just as well. I think, maybe there are more than one. I saw a kit on ShopHQ Isomers page with three different sunscreens.

I also love Isomers deodorant, it really stands well above all drug store brands.

Her facial and body cleansers are really nice, but they are so very different, it is personal preference to choose which one works best. But like Q, they also honor returns.

Contributor

I also picked this kit up at the last minute when it was a TTV. Because I have so many Isomers bottles both opened and unopened I haven't opened the super skin serum or ARC cream. It is all becoming so confusing. I've been finishing up the Glutathiasome serum in the bonus size along with the Deep Crease correction from a previous TTV. When they were not available and I wanted to continue the "needle technology" I ordered the Mega Fix with the Plasma 200 eye. (Low and behold on this last visit the products from that Gluth. TTV came back.) I also have the bonus sizes of the Matryxl, Antartacine, an unopened Decadance, ARC serum, ProLipid and the remainder of the bonus size Stem Genesis & more. (This may sound crazy for a non Isomers user, but for my fellow Isomers users, I know I'm not alone.) From the TTV I don't know what the BB cream is doing for me, but I reach for it every day before my make-up. My biggest complaint with Isomers is not the quality, price or packaging; it's the number of products they keep adding and so quickly. Just when we think we have gotten the very best technology, a short time later the next greatest product comes along. I hadn't even opened the super serum and the Immortal came along. I wish they would condense the product line. Really condense it. On the last visit Manuela presented the Reno Genesis which combined a few products into one. That is a good start but there are still too many products in my opinion. Some of Manuela's presentation are no longer believable. And within a week, there is a new TTV. I wonder what that will be.