Frequent Contributor

Re: Isomers Upcoming Shows

[ Edited ]

This morning Isomers prices were back to "full retail" or whatever they call those high prices. I just looked again, and a handful of things that were on sale over the weekend are back on sale. Talk about random.

Trusted Contributor

@theloungeboy wrote:

This morning Isomers prices were back to "full retail" or whatever they call those high prices. I just looked again, and a handful of things that were on sale over the weekend are back on sale. Talk about random.

It happens often. Agree. It's weird. 

Trusted Contributor

Some of the products are back on sale under the “must have buy - up to 60% off” banner on top of their website.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: yRe: Isomers Upcoming Shows

@rochelleS 

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

Hanging in over here. Time seems to be flying by so fast sometimes. Where did this year go...It's been 14 months since the accident! Sis still isn't walking but has an astonishing PT crew working diligently with her. Still trying to loosen up the leg and get some flexibility in the ankle. It's slow, arduous and very painful yet she's embraced this with a very positive attitude. She'll see her surgeon again this Friday. And she's using her Isomers! Slowly, slowly, she's coming around on many fronts. 

Seeing results with even more diminishing ridges on my nails with the Consult Beauty caps. How about you? No change with my hair though. Grrrr. ♡♡♡ 

@rochelleS 

I can't imagine not walking for 14 months, she has really been through a lot and is so blessed to have you by her side... I'm glad you finally have her using Isomers' products!

As far as the Consult Beaute caps I too am seeing improvements in my nails but haven't seen the additional benefit with more new hair growth as I reported earlier. I'm still using WEN but have been experimenting with Tweak'd products and just today ordered Joyce Giraud's Volumizing Hair Collection that is the Today's Top Deal on ShopHQ and decided to try her hair supplements too...

I will say that I don't think as much of my hair is falling out as it  was in the past but I really don't know what to attribute that to... maybe the Consult Beaute caps are the reason... we shall see because I am going to stop using them when her's arrive. I ordered a 90 day supply of her hair supplements, got them on auto-delivery and intend to take them for at least 6 months before passing judgement on new hair growth. I have always had really thick hair but have noticed in the last year or so that more seems to be falling out! Naturally I want to stop that if I can...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb