Valued Contributor
@MrsCat21 I’d call to order. IDK what’s going on with their systems today. FYI when I called cs for my orders that went through at 75 the cs rep first said they would apply the discount to future value pays. Nope! I insisted that the price be adjusted up front and they finally agreed.
Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers Upcoming Shows

[ Edited ]

They took it off OTO price! It's back up to it's reg price...darn!

@Hoovermom  I hope you got it before the price went up.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee   I have been trying to order for awhile and I just saw they changed the pricing.  I hate Shophq... 

Esteemed Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@SilleeMee   I have been trying to order for awhile and I just saw they changed the pricing.  I hate Shophq... 

This was special temprary price and this sale ended now. They will honor sale price within 24 hrs @MrsCat21   All you have to do is ask.

Frequent Contributor

ShopHQ's pricing hijinx almost rivals Amazon's. Smiley Frustrated

At least it's good to know they will honor sale prices if you give them a call, It really shouldn't be that way. It feels like their prices are traps instead of deals. It also feels like a very old fashioned way of selling on TV. Heck they even try to pull the old BS of "ooops someone made a mistake with this price!". Consumers are way more sophisticated than they give them credit for.

But I am still glad that I can buy effective, artisinal skin care like Isomers at excellent price points. I just have to stay on the ball. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko   So if I call CS now they will honor the $28.99 free shipping price?

Respected Contributor

Yes @SilleeMee @MrsCat21 ....I got the $28.99 price this morning.  I thought it was a special one time only (all day???).  Hope you get it straightened out and event price.  The shipping was an additional $6.99 for a total of $38.86 for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@sonechko   So if I call CS now they will honor the $28.99 free shipping price?

I am sorry for late response @MrsCat21  - was not around my computer. Yes, I believe this is within their policy to honor that lower price, you can always try to ask for anything within a reason, especially if you ask them nicely vs. demanding it. 

Trusted Contributor

I  bought the Moss set. Can't wait to try it. 

Trusted Contributor

@sonechkoI did call when I got home from work and was very nice.  They would NOT honor the pricing.  They are the worst shopping channel.  I was so glad when QVC stopped the One hour pricing because I am not in front of my TV all day.   Oh well, I didnt need the kit, but, it was a great deal.  They lost out on the sale...