ISOMERS Skincare 4-Piece Hydrating & Anti-Aging Collection

$ 28.99?  @SilleeMee 
Honored Contributor

Re: yRe: Isomers Upcoming Shows

@Hoovermom wrote:

Anyone getting the 

$ 28.99?  @SilleeMee 

WOW! @Hoovermom  That price is fantastic. I'm almost tempted to give that set a try. Thank you for posting about that set. It looks really good to me...reviews are good, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

If you purchased the MossCellTec it is now "FREE" shipping and handling!!!!! ShopHQ/Evine drives me CRAZY doing this... earlier shipping/handling was $4.99 for the first order and $2.99 for each additional order of the product. Well, I purchased 2 sets because I use and really like it, in fact, I have it on auto-delivery at $40.00 for 2 bottles but wanted to stock up because the price is better now. I just cancelled my original order and placed a new one for 3 sets... I'll adjust my ship date on my auto ship. 

If you haven't tried the MossCellTec, I highly recommend it. My face is smoother, firmer - the texture is just better... 

I agree with you @Tennessee Vol , the MossCellTec makes a great difference for me also. Never mind a small size bottle - it lasts a long time, you only need a drop of it.

Valued Contributor

Re: Isomers Upcoming Shows

[ Edited ]

That is a great price. I use mezmereyez all in one every day and I also love the clay cleanser. I wish it was matrixyl 4 but still a great set regardless.

I did pick up the vit c and R pur  set over the weekend. Never used this form of the vit c, or the r pur, nice to get an extended time period to give it a good try.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

I'm also a fan of the Mesmer-eyez.  For me it helps al ot with crows feet and under eye circles.  I love the fast lift serum for my eye lids and upper eye area.  It looks like they are offering free shipping now the on MossCellTec serum duo (it was $4.99) last night, so I've decided to try it.

@Linmo 

We were both posting about the shipping change at the same time...lol... I really like the MossCellTec, I think you will too!

@Tennessee Vol @Linmo  Thank you both for posting this! I did not notice myself, but saw your post. CSR took that charge off. Thanks!

Valued Contributor
I poked around the website, 4oz the matrixyl 4 cream is available for 69.99, a really good price.
Valued Contributor
Heads up - if you order the one day only kit the discounted price isn’t showing when you check out online. Had to call cs to fix.
Valued Contributor
FYI the price for the one day only is fixed online now.
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

Anyone getting the 

$ 28.99?  @SilleeMee 

WOW! @Hoovermom  That price is fantastic. I'm almost tempted to give that set a try. Thank you for posting about that set. It looks really good to me...reviews are good, too.

@SilleeMee :  Thanks for the recommendation, off to purchase it.

Trusted Contributor

I am trying to purchase it but it keeps coming up at $75.00...