Occasional Contributor

@SilleeMee  yeah, that’s the same problem I have with a lot of The Ordinary’s serums.

Honored Contributor

Re: yRe: Isomers Upcoming Shows

@Lally wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Lally wrote:

I really like Isomers eye products and use daily. Mesmer-Eyz is without peers for results and keeping the eye area frozen in time. Smiley Happy

Today, I ordered the 3 piece Try Me with the Re-Densify eye cream. I'm excited to try that one.

I just started using Mesmer Eyz on my eyllids and above the lids, hoping for good results. I used Dr Denese upper lid cream, did nothing

I just bet you're gonna love this cream. Truly, if I skip a day or so, my skin lets me know. I use Tatcha products too, but my devotion is to Mesmer Eyz.

I love Mesmer Eyez! Best eye serum.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I'm also a fan of the Mesmer-eyez.  For me it helps al ot with crows feet and under eye circles.  I love the fast lift serum for my eye lids and upper eye area.  It looks like they are offering free shipping now the on MossCellTec serum duo (it was $4.99) last night, so I've decided to try it.

Respected Contributor

If you purchased the MossCellTec it is now "FREE" shipping and handling!!!!! ShopHQ/Evine drives me CRAZY doing this... earlier shipping/handling was $4.99 for the first order and $2.99 for each additional order of the product. Well, I purchased 2 sets because I use and really like it, in fact, I have it on auto-delivery at $40.00 for 2 bottles but wanted to stock up because the price is better now. I just cancelled my original order and placed a new one for 3 sets... I'll adjust my ship date on my auto ship. 

If you haven't tried the MossCellTec, I highly recommend it. My face is smoother, firmer - the texture is just better... 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

I'm also a fan of the Mesmer-eyez.  For me it helps al ot with crows feet and under eye circles.  I love the fast lift serum for my eye lids and upper eye area.  It looks like they are offering free shipping now the on MossCellTec serum duo (it was $4.99) last night, so I've decided to try it.

@Linmo 

We were both posting about the shipping change at the same time...lol... I really like the MossCellTec, I think you will too!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

Hi!!! Thanks for the heads up on the MossCellTec. Great product... love the free shipping too.

Hope all is well with you, my friend!♡♡♡

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Okay now i’m tempted with that moss cell tech. My poor wallet.

I’m in the minority with regards to mesmer eyez. I know it’s their most advanced eye cream but some how it makes my eyes itch. Not sure if it’s allergy season or what. Anyway now I’m using redensify eye. I do not notice it doing anything but at least no bad reaction.

On a different note, I wonder how many are buying that orchid serum. If you google that orchid ingredients you can find cheap products containing it!

Trusted Contributor

@Meowboy : I'm with you on that eye cream. I got some in a kit a while back and did not like it

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

It's good to hear from you my dear friend! I am well and I hope you and your sister are too! So you finally started using the MossCellTec? I have seen a bigger difference using it than with any of the Isomers' products that I have used. Well, I've seen a bigger difference with it than with ANY product that I have ever used. I still use it twice a day and will continue to.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol 

Hanging in over here. Time seems to be flying by so fast sometimes. Where did this year go...It's been 14 months since the accident! Sis still isn't walking but has an astonishing PT crew working diligently with her. Still trying to loosen up the leg and get some flexibility in the ankle. It's slow, arduous and very painful yet she's embraced this with a very positive attitude. She'll see her surgeon again this Friday. And she's using her Isomers! Slowly, slowly, she's coming around on many fronts. 

Seeing results with even more diminishing ridges on my nails with the Consult Beauty caps. How about you? No change with my hair though. Grrrr. ♡♡♡