Frequent Contributor

I was reviewing the products that are coming up in the first show and at least half of them are $100+.  I haven’t watched her past shows lately, but has there been a big increase in her prices or is it just me?

Frequent Contributor

@chgobrsfan They certainly are trying to create separate Isomers lines in fancier packaging with higher prices. I, for one, don't like it. Does it now mean the general line in the glass bottles is just "ok"? Will new innovations that come along only be destined for the expensive products? If so, that's too bad.

As for the prices of the line in general, some of the items will have a price drop when the Isomers shows start. Wait until then if you are interested in getting something.

Occasional Contributor

I fiind it off putting when all prices are $100+ even if they are going to reduce it during the visit. The ttv is a big no for me. I like 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic (it is the one Kiehls use) and i get the no water concept but it is so oily. I bought 4 sets of 315-555 when they were $20. Trashed one, returned the other three.  With regard to the caviar, the fragrance is alsp a big no. The no fragrance is what attratcted me to Isomers to begin with. Esp Whn I read some says it smells like patchouli? Yuck.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

When the products are on the air, they often go down dramatically.

For example, the mega size of the Dubrow cleanser is always $100, but when they are on the air it goes down to $35. 

Honored Contributor

Great offer on a 2 pack of neck cream, but I refuse to pay $7 to ship it, immediately turns me right off from buying. I can find a deal on ebay for it. 

Honored Contributor

@Meowboy wrote:

I fiind it off putting when all prices are $100+ even if they are going to reduce it during the visit. The ttv is a big no for me. I like 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic (it is the one Kiehls use) and i get the no water concept but it is so oily. I bought 4 sets of 315-555 when they were $20. Trashed one, returned the other three.  With regard to the caviar, the fragrance is alsp a big no. The no fragrance is what attratcted me to Isomers to begin with. Esp Whn I read some says it smells like patchouli? Yuck.

That's because of the propylene glycol (propanediol)...it's the first ingredient listed on the deck.

Valued Contributor

I really like Isomers eye products and use daily. Mesmer-Eyz is without peers for results and keeping the eye area frozen in time. Smiley Happy

Today, I ordered the 3 piece Try Me with the Re-Densify eye cream. I'm excited to try that one.

Honored Contributor

Re: yRe: Isomers Upcoming Shows

Thank Goodness nothing interests me this visit.  I have a back up Ferulic Acid and C so do not need that.  If I was to purchase anything, that would have been my choice. The new moss product is just too small a bottle even if you get two.  And the before and afters were not impressive even though they were talking like the difference was remarkable in the afters.

Honored Contributor

@Lally wrote:

I really like Isomers eye products and use daily. Mesmer-Eyz is without peers for results and keeping the eye area frozen in time. Smiley Happy

Today, I ordered the 3 piece Try Me with the Re-Densify eye cream. I'm excited to try that one.

I just started using Mesmer Eyz on my eyllids and above the lids, hoping for good results. I used Dr Denese upper lid cream, did nothing

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Lally wrote:

I just started using Mesmer Eyz on my eyllids and above the lids, hoping for good results. I used Dr Denese upper lid cream, did nothing

I just bet you're gonna love this serum. Truly, if I skip a day or so, my skin lets me know. I use Tatcha products too, but my devotion is to Mesmer Eyez.