Honored Contributor

7 to 9 PM ET on SHQ, looks like some good specials. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle   Thanks for the heads up.  I never watch the shopping channels anymore except for Isomers and a couple other beauty lines.  I use quite a bit of isomers, I have for many years going back to host Charla  on shopNBC, Remember her?

Honored Contributor

Now, who could ever forget Charla, a one of a kind !! Actually, it was Karen Connelly who got me to try Isomers, she was a die hard Manuela fan, tried it for first time in 2002. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Now, who could ever forget Charla, a one of a kind !! Actually, it was Karen Connelly who got me to try Isomers, she was a die hard Manuela fan, tried it for first time in 2002. 

I remember that Karen Connelly went to some other shopping channel selling jewelry but I don't know if she's still there. I don't think I've seen anything of Charla since she got disposed of on ShopHQ.

remember the Isomers round table shows they used to have?

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

I dont get Shop LC, but that is where Karen has been for a long time, Liquidation Channel. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle @MariotaMurielle @SeaMaiden 

gee thanks you enablers, you!

I have already just ordered (again)

'summer was buying the Hollywood set for me and the orchid serums as well as this:

DE2DDE63-90CB-4168-85A7-C2728270D790.jpeg

I cannot tell you how much these isomers have perfected my skin which was quite damaged due to Lichen.

'In the Hollywood set, the Nightime Masque is not only effective, but also a time saver! I just slap that stuff on usually over the serum and no need to wash off in th morning. My skin looks so much better!

I have also started using the oxygen cleanser.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes! The same for me! I loved Charla dearly, but it was Karen who made me buy a promotional set for $99. I still remember. Matrixyl, eye serum,and Desert youth cream.

It changed my cosmetic world for good!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers Tonight 1/6

[ Edited ]

Yes, I remember Maneula used to put together Karen's Kit(s) based upon Karen't favorites.  Now those were some kts.

I also enjoyed Charla's presentations of Isomers and jewelry.  She made me laugh. 

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

Isomers also has some bonus sizes available on their website (in Canadian dollars):

8.12 oz Copper P for $150 CAD (about $118 USD), 16.9 oz of H-Pur for $160 CAD and 16.9 oz of Deep Crease Correction for $150 CAD.

Honored Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:

Yes, I remember Maneula used to put together Karen's Kit(s) based upon Karen't favorites.  Now those were some kts.

I also enjoyed Charla's presentations of Isomers and jewelry.  She made me laugh. 

@MarieIG   When I first saw Charla I was like WHO THE HECK IS THIS IDIOT?....but I grew to LOVE her and she sold me a lot of gold😄