Honored Contributor

Isomers Today June 4 SHQ

[ Edited ]

Online sale , not on the air, but some good markdowns just for today. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle  Thank you!

There's something on sale right now that she has that I wanted to try!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers Today June 4

[ Edited ]

Isomers had an event on YouTube on Saturday. Did anyone watch this?

IMG_0209.jpeg

Join us today for our first ever Isomers TV Live Shopping Event 📺
Isomers Co-Founder, Manuela Marcheggiani, is bringing you amazing offers directly from the lab!
Tune into YouTube at 12pm ET for limited edition offers you don't want to miss 🤩
Trusted Contributor

I did.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

I received an email from isomers that they were supposed to be on air at ShopHQ this weekend but there were technical difficulties.  Isomers has started their own shop TV and they are offering the same prices and specials on their own website.  It makes me wonder if this is the beginning of the end for Isomers on SHQ.

Trusted Contributor

Not sure what to wish for anymore @Linmo Some vendor moves have been great for customers with great pricing & free s&h. Others, not so much. They have gotten more pricier & single item sales at that. Hopefully it will benefit us, the customers!

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

I received an email from isomers that they were supposed to be on air at ShopHQ this weekend but there were technical difficulties.  Isomers has started their own shop TV and they are offering the same prices and specials on their own website.  It makes me wonder if this is the beginning of the end for Isomers on SHQ.

I'm thinking the same and also the end of HQ. Invicta bros have destroyed HQ. They have kicked out brands that are not owned or not connected to Invicta. It's not difficult to look up brands ownership. Some big brands are still there Isomers being one but IMO not for long. HQ's TTV have been repeats over and over again. For example the treadmill today {brand owned by Invicta} is up for the third time in a month. Every weekend is M.Childs. Look up on their site and and so much is on "flash sale." We know what that means. I'm going to pay off my HQ card because I think the end is near for them. I'm sad because I loved Evine/HQ but Invicta was the final blow. 

Honored Contributor

Does Invicta own Consult Beaute too?