Honored Contributor

One hour only at 2 PM ET. Looks like a lot of the same specials as last week. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @Shelbelle .

So disappointed in Manuela's pricing over the last year.  Her increases in some items are 100%.  I know they have to make a living but she verges on price gouging.  She seems to have additives  to some of her products that she never did before.  Isomers is still my go to line so I really appreciate you lettings us know in search of a bargain.

Trusted Contributor

I just put in a few Isomers items that are on sale today(small bottles all, eyelash enhancer, moss cell etc), the s&h In my cart is $33.79. They will ship it all in 1 box, won't be $33.79 for sure!

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I just put in a few Isomers items that are on sale today(small bottles all, eyelash enhancer, moss cell etc), the s&h In my cart is $33.79. They will ship it all in 1 box, won't be $33.79 for sure!

Their ridiculous shipping fees always keeps me from ordering. I look for the items I want on ebay. 

Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately, I missed out on last week's sale price on the Copper-P. I clicked on a three pack of Vit C, but fled when I saw the S&H. I won't be purchasing today. 

Do the math.