Honored Contributor

Isomers Today 4/11

[ Edited ]

One hour only from the lab, I would assume. 11 AM ET. Looks like some good specials and free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

Manuela announced she will be doing these one hour shows every Tues, same time. 

Honored Contributor

Manuela is on again today from 12 to 2 ET. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle : I tuned in and was so surprised at how round and puffy? her face looked. I had to hear her voice for a bit to know that was her. Surely she didn't do Botox or fillers, I wouldn't think. I was so surprised.

Hope she's not ill and needing steroids.

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@Shelbelle : I tuned in and was so surprised at how round and puffy? her face looked. I had to hear her voice for a bit to know that was her. Surely she didn't do Botox or fillers, I wouldn't think. I was so surprised.

Hope she's not ill and needing steroids.

I am finding with all the guests using Skype or similar device, it is very distorting to their facial features. Let's just chalk it up to that. Skype is very unflattering. 

Trusted Contributor

She has been posting informative videos on FB & in one of them she did mention health challenges. When she presented Nutritone she did mention she had Bell's palsy & has fully recovered. Her FB videos are very interesting & truly appreciate her taking time to keep it real! Very inspirational!

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

She has been posting informative videos on FB & in one of them she did mention health challenges. When she presented Nutritone she did mention she had Bell's palsy & has fully recovered. Her FB videos are very interesting & truly appreciate her taking time to keep it real! Very inspirational!

That could be why the puffy face. Many doctors prescribe prednisone, a powerful anti-inflammatory agent with Bells Palsy.   The drug causes you to gain water weight and your face swells.

I had Bell's palsy  about 20 years ago..... it was a horrible experience I hope to NEVER have again!

Honored Contributor

Manuela had the Bells Palsy long ago, it is not a more recent illness with her.