Esteemed Contributor

It's not at the reduced price @Suebdoo, because they are keeping it for tomorrow. This is why, I have a gut feeling - it will be an ODO. No info, just feeling.

I too was avoiding Matrixyl for awhile, thinking it's not for my age category, now I have two huge bottles and love it.

The All In One kit they gonna present tomorrow is already at fantastic value, if you break cost of each product. All In One serum is the most selling serum of all! Check it out - it's on top of Manuela's chart - going through all ages.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko oh I like the all in one, but I have a few already from that great kit the stopped!  I like using the all in one at night when I'm lazy.  That and the accelerated recovery which rocks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo, I wanted to say that All In One is not ONLY a good starter's kit. Not at all! It's a kit of a fantastic, easy to use products, that contain all needed active ingredients in perfect proportion. This is good for a newbie, and for a seasoned Isomers users of all ages.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I see. I do not have it right now and for a while. I was focusing on other products for couple of years. Now I want it again, and may buy tomorrow, if the deal is smocking. I already bought the Eye Duo. When purchased on A/D - there is no shipping charge on first order.

The Accelerated Recovery rocks! I still have two big bottles, sealed.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I am interested in the self tanner too and was disappointed with the presentation.  They didn't show it out of the bottle to see if it was a white cream or a tinted cream. I am considering the TTV.

@Pecky and anyone else who is interested.  I got this email from isomers CS.  They are so great ! 

I’ll see if we can have them dispense some in their hand to show the consistency.  I made a note for the producer – its in the 9pm eastern show tonight. 

So try and watch and hopefully they will make THIS show presentation their video for others to watch.

Respected Contributor

I bought the Vitamin C serum. This is my first time trying Isomers but it seems that Manuela really knows what she is talking about. We shall see. The reason I have not purchased Isomers in the past is it seems confusing to me what to use. So 1 serum and we shall see.