Honored Contributor

What time does Evine do their TTV?  I think it's 9 pm central time but I'm not sure. If that's the time Isomers TTV will be her bonus size of Wrinkle Viper which I don't use so I will pass. I'm stocked up so not buying.

Respected Contributor

From their website, it looks like it will be 10:00pm Eastern for the start of her show (they usually do an early preview).

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

The Wrinkle Viper is a pass for me too. 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

What time does Evine do their TTV?  I think it's 9 pm central time but I'm not sure. If that's the time Isomers TTV will be her bonus size of Wrinkle Viper which I don't use so I will pass. I'm stocked up so not buying.

Pass for me three.

Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

The Wrinkle Viper is a pass for me too. 

Well, after watching presentations, I decided to give it a try... I plan to use it mainly around my eyes. I don't have 11 lines.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

Very easy pass for me, used it years ago, did nothing. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Me too!  I have several bottles of all kinds of serums from Isomers and the only one I like and see a difference is the vitamin C.  I'm not even watching because I will probably get roped in again.

Honored Contributor

I just received an email from Isomers; their Re-Densify creme is on sale. They make some fantastic claims. I'd like to know if there is anyone who has used this and if it plumps the hollows? That is a wild claim but if it works I'm all for it. Anybody?

This cream will help:
  • Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet. 
  • Target cheek volume increase through hydration.
  • Help to reduce the look of sunken-in and loose skin.
  • Help to reduce the signs of aging: loose looking skin and wrinkles.
  • Have a remodelling effect, improve the jawline
  • Help to firm the skin so it will appear lifted and denser.
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I just received an email from Isomers; their Re-Densify creme is on sale. They make some fantastic claims. I'd like to know if there is anyone who has used this and if it plumps the hollows? That is a wild claim but if it works I'm all for it. Anybody?

This cream will help:
  • Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet. 
  • Target cheek volume increase through hydration.
  • Help to reduce the look of sunken-in and loose skin.
  • Help to reduce the signs of aging: loose looking skin and wrinkles.
  • Have a remodelling effect, improve the jawline
  • Help to firm the skin so it will appear lifted and denser.

I use it. It's great. I think it is working. My cheeks have not lost any volume since starting using it a few years ago. They may have gotten a bit bouncier too. I put it on my cheeks and around my mouth because those are areas that look so much better with more volume. For me it's more an insurance policy to keep from losing what volume I have. And for that purpose, it has worked.

I'd highly recommend it as a great lip cream. Anywhere you'd like to be a little plumper, that's where you use it to spot treat. I keep it the heck away from under my chin lol. The effects are subtle on me, but good.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr