Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

I have 1/2 bottle and ordered one but wondering if I should order a second before it sells out. 

@Valstybaby

For what its worth, I called this morning at 4 am, to order another and there were 7000 left. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

I have 1/2 bottle and ordered one but wondering if I should order a second before it sells out. 

@Valstybaby

For what its worth, I called this morning at 4 am, to order another and there were 7000 left. 

Wow, how did you find out how many were left?

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby

I decided to order a second ttv. The rep could not adjust the 4.00 discount. Evidently, multiples must be ordered together. My original order was too far in process but she could order the second but I'd have to call CS for adjustment. I'd rather wait and make one call at 9am...at which she checked the remaining quanity to assure availability. Phew

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Valstybaby

I decided to order a second ttv. The rep could not adjust the 4.00 discount. Evidently, multiples must be ordered together. My original order was too far in process but she could order the second but I'd have to call CS for adjustment. I'd rather wait and make one call at 9am...at which she checked the remaining quanity to assure availability. Phew

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers TTV

[ Edited ]

I ordered two yesterday. Then I estimated I need three to last me a year until they bring this size again. Called CSR, very politely explained, and asked her to do me a favor pretty please. She did. I was charged $65.99. 😍

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko

Oy. Did you call back? So ridiculous and a pita. So sorry for your aggravation. ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@sonechko

Oy. Did you call back? So ridiculous and a pita. So sorry for your aggravation. ♡♡♡

I did not have any aggravation @rochelleS! I bought two TTVs yesterday, today I wanted one more, but still with $4 discount. I called CSR once and got a third bottle on a different order, with a discount.

Actually, I encountered great response from Evine customer service 99.99% of the time, and always when I have a leg to stand on. Here I did not - the additional bottles come with a discounted on same order, so I asked politely for a favor, and I got it!

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko

Wonderful! I realized I read your post in haste and misunderstood. Oops

Esteemed Contributor

He-He! You are most welcome read it any way you want, even upside-down! I am always glad to have a chance to talk to you @rochelleS! Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Awww, {{hugs}} feeling's mutual! Truly! @sonechko