Super Contributor

Isomers TTV on the other shopping channel

Any ideas what it is?

Super Contributor

Re: Isomers TTV on the other shopping channel

My apologizes for the repeat post from someone else... I browsed through first before I put this up but obviously missed it..

So let's change it... what is the product I should buy this weekend from ISOMERS on the other shopping channel ad why?

Super Contributor

I think the TTV is 308-104

Respected Contributor

On 8/7/2014 twins mom said:

My apologizes for the repeat post from someone else... I browsed through first before I put this up but obviously missed it..

So let's change it... what is the product I should buy this weekend from ISOMERS on the other shopping channel ad why?

Fast Lift Eye Serum. Decreased puffiness significantly for me. Just sort of smoothed the area, too.
Regular Contributor

I sure hope not! I sure don't need anymore of this! Lol
Honored Contributor

On 8/7/2014 howwhatwhen said:

I think the TTV is 308-104

I also think this is the TTV

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

twins mom

MY suggestion for a game changing deal and top of the line product that has an unheard of price is:

ISOMERS® Bonus Size Matrixyl™ 20% Collagen Boosting Concentrate 16.9 oz - 308-547 .

Give it a try you will see improvements without problems with the Isomers line. Manuela is giving so much use it twice a day face, chest, hands and back of the arms. In about 2 weeks but you will see some major improvements in your skin. The price for this much trademarked product is amazing.

Super Contributor

On 8/8/2014 hopi said:

twins mom

MY suggestion for a game changing deal and top of the line product that has an unheard of price is:

ISOMERS® Bonus Size Matrixyl™ 20% Collagen Boosting Concentrate 16.9 oz - 308-547 .

Give it a try you will see improvements without problems with the Isomers line. Manuela is giving so much use it twice a day face, chest, hands and back of the arms. In about 2 weeks but you will see some major improvements in your skin. The price for this much trademarked product is amazing.

Thanks for the suggestion hopi.

I am currently using Isomers Copper P and Genesis Plasma 200 serums. (along with the Daily Exfoliating Cleanser) Should I continue to use these products along with the Matrixyl?

Love, love this line. I have serious eye contact dermatitis and I have no problem at all with Isomers.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/8/2014 whitelinen said:
On 8/8/2014 hopi said:

twins mom

I am currently using Isomers Copper P and Genesis Plasma 200 serums. (along with the Daily Exfoliating Cleanser) Should I continue to use these products along with the Matrixyl?

Love, love this line. I have serious eye contact dermatitis and I have no problem at all with Isomers.

whitelinen,

There should be no problem with you layering .
I have great success with Isomers, my stash has various products as Manuela has spoken about giving your skin different experiences. I call it cross training for my skin
I tend to use different stuff in the morning and evening to accomplish this and Manuela has said there is no wrong way. My respect and admiration comes from the fact that one of her major concerns is for sensitive and delicate skin Also the majority of Isomer products do not smell at all and none of her products stink (like so many other skin care lines do.)

My skin used to be super sensitive but Isomers has truley healed my skin barrier.

Super Contributor

On 8/8/2014 hopi said:
On 8/8/2014 whitelinen said:
On 8/8/2014 hopi said:

twins mom

whitelinen,

There should be no problem with you layering .
I have great success with Isomers, my stash has various products as Manuela has spoken about giving your skin different experiences. I call it cross training for my skin
I tend to use different stuff in the morning and evening to accomplish this and Manuela has said there is no wrong way. My respect and admiration comes from the fact that one of her major concerns is for sensitive and delicate skin Also the majority of Isomer products do not smell at all and none of her products stink (like so many other skin care lines do.)

My skin used to be super sensitive but Isomers has truley healed my skin barrier.

Thanks so much hopi.

I do agree about the Isomer products I have tried. No perfumes, great absorption, and no issues with any reaction for me. I have tried all kinds of products--including a line developed by my esthetician for acne prone and sensitive skin--and Isomers has passed the test for me.