Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers TTV and specials tonight

@JeanLouiseFinch,

Again, thank you for not giving up on me

>>>>>>__to try__ a serum.

WoW .....what a difference. My skin glows with beautiful hydration...and is (for me) a star in my pocket for 1% usage in using any foundations, which I shy away from for several years. 

Sign me (almost a) _____*no foundation lady. Ahhhhh~

Love my skin...feel as though I am18 again!

NAES HeartWoman Happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES!

NAES

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NAES1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch,

WoW .....what a difference. My skin glows with beautiful hydration...and is (for me) a star in my pocket for 1% usage in using any foundations, which I shy away from for several years. 

NAES

That's fabulous, @NAES1!  For me, I like serums more than anything else, and I do use a few of them.  Since I use multiples, I can't pinpoint exactly how each individual one has impacted my overall results.  I just know that I have results and don't look anywhere like my older sisters did when they were my age.  I don't wear any foundation when I go to work out, but other than that I do feel self-conscious being out in public w/o makeup.  

I've gone back to RetinA a few nights a week and haven't really seen any improvement yet, but it's only been about a month.  I'm wondering about stopping that altogether and trying the Isomers Copper-P.  A lot of people seem to like it.  I also read on the Isomers site that in a test it yielded slightly better results than RetinA.  The Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum gets a lot of good reviews, too, as an alternative to RetinA.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Yep, @chgobrsfan! Woman Surprised  ISOMERS Fast Lift Eye Serum Duo 1 oz Each

- 300-030 
Clearance Price $ 26.94
Save: $27.06 (50% off)

300-030- ISOMERS Fast Lift Eye Serum Duo 1 oz Each

FYI if you call CS within 24 hours they will honor the price!  I just did with no problem.  Also got it on AD! 😁

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@NAES1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch,

NAES

That's fabulous, @NAES1!  For me, I like serums more than anything else, and I do use a few of them.  Since I use multiples, I can't pinpoint exactly how each individual one has impacted my overall results.  I just know that I have results and don't look anywhere like my older sisters did when they were my age.  I don't wear any foundation when I go to work out, but other than that I do feel self-conscious being out in public w/o makeup.  

I've gone back to RetinA a few nights a week and haven't really seen any improvement yet, but it's only been about a month.  I'm wondering about stopping that altogether and trying the Isomers Copper-P.  A lot of people seem to like it.  I also read on the Isomers site that in a test it yielded slightly better results than RetinA.  The Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum gets a lot of good reviews, too, as an alternative to RetinA.

@Woman HappyAND Heart for you, @JeanLouiseFinch - - - ~

I, personally have no use for anything Retina or RetinaA, 

Both are drying and for me another add on which I am down to a very simple regime as I have had been doing, also, Copper-P is okay if for very dry skin, I have used the Isomers, along with the Pur.

A gentle cleanser, a good serum, then a compatible moisturizer -a hint of coloring ( I am very light ) + any quality non smearing lipstick is all that I need.

I do use Josie Maran's light oil for my eyes and have zero wrinkles.

There is no cream (my opinion), lotion that will erase the lines around the eyes or throat, so I ...{must have been smart} really did start in with skin care at age around 14 and never neglected skin care 101:   ``what I eat, a daily vit./min. each day, no smoking, no alcohol, and never stayed in the sun, other than when driving``.

,,,,``BUT! I did and am still using a 47-50 SPH/physical/ when out or at the beach``.

The chemical formulas play `OH NO` for my skin.

I do have the Josie creme blush and I believe that is all I really need.

''I cannot use most mascaras with the heavy duty long lash look and fair quite well''. 

One little trick, for me, my eyes.

My eyes, with THE right coloring makes an entire change, and my lips are semi-full; I have often repeated, here, I do wear a bolder lipstick color, red with some base of orange/dark pinks/ would be my choice; thought about Laura Geller's 50 kisses. 

In a short summary, that would be me: always focusing on skincare and *use* less of the junk ingredients found in what "I" call war paint. Yes, I agree a little foundation enhances what I do for my skin.

Have found that I (haaa) will go out w/o foundation on but being so light complected I do fade into the painted walls that is very ivory colored. 

HeartLoved your post, and what you thought and use or did use.

Thank you so very much, NAES

Love that serum......!

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Yep, @chgobrsfan! Woman Surprised  ISOMERS Fast Lift Eye Serum Duo 1 oz Each

- 300-030 
Clearance Price $ 26.94
Save: $27.06 (50% off)

300-030- ISOMERS Fast Lift Eye Serum Duo 1 oz Each

FYI if you call CS within 24 hours they will honor the price!  I just did with no problem.  Also got it on AD! 😁

They wouldn't honor the price, just called CS. she said she could assist me when I explained & then when I gave her the item # & was ready to place the order, she says she can give it to me for $54! Their CS plain sucks! 

Trusted Contributor

@FLGators call again and again.  Remind them they honor 24 hour prices.  Tell CS you have a screen shot ( you do with the one on this thread. ) I just said I was going to order last night but decided to wait till today.  I talked to a lady named Christine.  Just be really chatty LOL. Use the info from this post.  I agree though that the CS usually Suxs.  Good luck and keep trying.  Get it on AD too !@

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo Tried 3 different times, 3 diff people & they wouldn't honor the price. I even took all your tips & mentioned it verbatim. No luck so far. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Suebdoo Tried 3 different times, 3 diff people & they wouldn't honor the price. I even took all your tips & mentioned it verbatim. No luck so far. Thanks!

@FLGators. Geeez that's ridiculous since I was able to do it 1st try.  I had said this might be a shot in the dark.....and I'm positive it was a computer glitch, but I took a screen shot and then read what it said.  Told her it said clearance and I didn't order right away because I wanted to call Isomers to see if they were really discontinuing it.  She typed for a second , and then found it in the system I guess, because she started rattling off the info.

Respected Contributor

@FLGatorsKeep calling.  I got rejected the first time, then the second representative put the order in for me.  He even put it on auto delivery for me.  I'm not sure if that was even an option last night.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Anybody know the shelf life of the Copper P?  TIA

Supposedly 2 years.  but i will tell you I have a Copper P that was not 2 years old, when I opened it , it had that smell, not bad, but i know it is not right.  I emailed customer service and based on the serial number it should be good.  I am still using it, but I have used copper P along time and I know the way it should smell.