Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers TTV and specials tonight

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@w84WEN wrote:

^This.

Excellent choices and GREAT addition on the Ultimate Super Skin Serum. Smiley Happy

@w84WEN Great, thank you.  Glad to hear from another that my choices were good and that I am on the right track. 😉

@AmericanBulldogMom email Isomers CS and tell them what you have and what your concerns are with your skin.  They will tell you what to use and when to use it.  They never try and get you to buy a bunch of stuff either.  Remember you have 30 days to try what you have.  They helped me big time when my skin went bonkers from several factors.  If you get Lori in CS tell her hi! 😁 Good luck with the stuff you got!  I'm using Isomers and PC and love them both!

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@w84WEN wrote:

^This.

Excellent choices and GREAT addition on the Ultimate Super Skin Serum. Smiley Happy

@w84WEN Great, thank you.  Glad to hear from another that my choices were good and that I am on the right track. 😉

@AmericanBulldogMom email Isomers CS and tell them what you have and what your concerns are with your skin.  They will tell you what to use and when to use it.  They never try and get you to buy a bunch of stuff either.  Remember you have 30 days to try what you have.  They helped me big time when my skin went bonkers from several factors.  If you get Lori in CS tell her hi! 😁 Good luck with the stuff you got!  I'm using Isomers and PC and love them both!

@Suebdoo Great idea! I will definitely email them. Thank you!

Valued Contributor

This weekend I stocked up on Copper P, and purchased Fast Lifting Eye Serum, cleanser among others.  Manuella will be back May 31st and said that she will be bringing something new and referenced Gary the snail from Sponge Bob!  What shall I purchase then, hope they have great prices, she will be there for a 3 day visit! 

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

This weekend I stocked up on Copper P, and purchased Fast Lifting Eye Serum, cleanser among others.  Manuella will be back May 31st and said that she will be bringing something new and referenced Gary the snail from Sponge Bob!  What shall I purchase then, hope they have great prices, she will be there for a 3 day visit! 

Woman Wink

@BetsyDoodle

I heard that about the new product, too! I'll be watching to find out about that next month!

I really want to try the Fast Lifting Eye Serum, too. I have too many eye products to use up right now so I will have to wait. I should use this as motivation to use the ones I have faithfully. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom! Another TWO suggestions. Woman Happy

Try use an Isomers Cleanser - very important! They have a few, they all are great, but my absolute favorite is Double Duty Cleanser and it's in super size deal right now. Only once a year!

When you apply serums, treat all of your face - high to the hair line, high at the temples, behind the ears too, and chin, neck and decollete. Go around your entire neck and down.

Esteemed Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

Woman Wink

@BetsyDoodle, one of the ladies on the FB ordered that from the Lab, received and tried it already. Here is her review of it:

"After just one use, the Snail Serum is going to be a non-negotiable. It tightens the pores and your skin is smoother!!! ❤️ I'm in love with this stuff, already."

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko 

Curious about your recommendation for an Isomers cleanser. Is it because of the ph? Or is there a specific reason other than price that you mentioned this? I do have some cleansers from a trio purchased a while back. There's a foaming, Australian Harvest (forgot what it's called right now) and possibly a double duty. I have an unopened clay cleanser but have been using skinn am & pm. I've always liked the AH cleanser. 

I had picked up the enzyme kit w the sun screen plus a bottle of the eye enzyme this visit. The Kombuchi mask looked interesting. Especially when Manuela said she leaves it on, putting her makeup over it. 

Can you offer any comment on the retiniacin vs Paula's Choice 1% serum? Yes, I know there's niacin in Isomers and there was a prior batch issue. This was one product I was unsure of as I do have some PC. The duo seemed fairly priced for 1.86 oz x2. Wasn't sure if I should wait or pick it up at this price if there's a big difference between the two products. Any input would be graciously appreciated!

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@sonechko 

Curious about your recommendation for an Isomers cleanser. Is it because of the ph? Or is there a specific reason other than price that you mentioned this? I do have some cleansers from a trio purchased a while back. There's a foaming, Australian Harvest (forgot what it's called right now) and possibly a double duty. I have an unopened clay cleanser but have been using skinn am & pm. I've always liked the AH cleanser. 

I had picked up the enzyme kit w the sun screen plus a bottle of the eye enzyme this visit. The Kombuchi mask looked interesting. Especially when Manuela said she leaves it on, putting her makeup over it. 

Can you offer any comment on the retiniacin vs Paula's Choice 1% serum? Yes, I know there's niacin in Isomers and there was a prior batch issue. This was one product I was unsure of as I do have some PC. The duo seemed fairly priced for 1.86 oz x2. Wasn't sure if I should wait or pick it up at this price if there's a big difference between the two products. Any input would be graciously appreciated!

@rochelleS, I like DD Cleanser the best among Isomers cleansers, because is is very gentle and effective, it does gentle exfoliating without any scratchy stuff, I leave it on for a a minute or two if I can, before washing it off, it feels safe to use every day/or twice a day, skin is moisturized and not tight, yes of course PH, but they all are PH balanced. It just my skin always likes it. Oh, and it is a Super Size great deal - once a year only!

The exfoliating kit you picked is great, you'lll like it a lot! It is very effective.

I did not hear about leaving Kombucha under a make up, I leave it on as long as I can, but wash off eventually, since it does not get fully absorbed into my skin.

Sorry, I can't compare Retiniacin with Paula's Choice 1% serum - I do not have an experience with it, because I do not like Paula's Choice products I did try, so I do not come back to them at all.

I remember, people had a problem with Retiniacin batch being too strong, and actually I have experienced some slightly burning sensation from one bottle in that batch, but not all that bad and only initially - twice. Later on product from this bottle did not bother me at all. The other bottles were fine from the start - I bought more than one kit with this Retiniacin. It never burned me any longer.

Some people may be have too sensitive skin or panic easy. Isomers are indeed very gentle on skin products, including Retiniacin.

There will be other deals on it later on, since you still have some PC 1% to use up.

You've got some great exfoliators this visit Rochelle! Love eye peel, three piece exfoliating and Kombucha! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

Where do you ladies use the Copper P Serum in your order of application?  TIA! 😊

@BExplorerI only use it in the morning, but it is so thin, that it's the first thing that I apply after cleansing.  I follow it with my other serums and moisturizer.

Thanks so. I have @Linmo!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom! Another TWO suggestions. Woman Happy

Try use an Isomers Cleanser - very important! They have a few, they all are great, but my absolute favorite is Double Duty Cleanser and it's in super size deal right now. Only once a year!

When you apply serums, treat all of your face - high to the hair line, high at the temples, behind the ears too, and chin, neck and decollete. Go around your entire neck and down.

@sonechko Thanks for the cleanser rec! It's still at the event price so I just ordered one. I wish I would have gotten the Harvest cleanser duo with tea tea before it sold out. It sounded like it would have been great for my skin type. 

I did see Manuela demo about applying ALL over, as you have stated. Thanks for the reminder. I will be sure to do this.