Valued Contributor

Well they have finally settled on a price for this kit...for now anyway. Smiley Happy  $99.19 with $2.99 S&H.

I hope they will offer the Vit. C kit in the future. I would love to try those products.

I look forward to reading what you all are purchasing.

Regular Contributor

I am definitely passing on this TTV. I don't need any of the products in it and I think the pricing is too high. There are some other new items that I am interested in and I am waiting to see if the prices are lowered. 

Respected Contributor

I would rather see them offer the large size of the Copper-P by itself so I can replenish my supply before it runs out.  I will pass on this TBV.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers TTV Price

[ Edited ]

@2blonde wrote:

I would rather see them offer the large size of the Copper-P by itself so I can replenish my supply before it runs out.  I will pass on this TBV.

@2blonde ITA. I still have plenty but I use it daily. My face has been so sensitive lately that I don't know what I would do without Copper P. I also like her moisture mask.

DH used it the other day when his face got sunburned. He could not believe how much it helped. His face did not peel.

Valued Contributor

I, too, will be passing on the TTV. Really bummed about the price. I was planning on picking up a few. 

Trusted Contributor

Looks like a good kit, but I'll be passing and hoping as in the past it will become available as a once only if it doesn't sell out.  It is a good deal, but more than I want to spend at the moment.  I have enough "stuff" Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Agree, TTV is too overpriced, but a few other better deals like the Illumi Bright Body Cream and One For Lips trio.

Honored Contributor

So they raised the original price of the kit by $10 in order to offer 'reduced' shipping of $3! And I think @sonechko confirmed they also raised the pricing of other items/kits just before the shows. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I'm going to pick this up, as I'm low on 3 of these products in the kit. I sure don't want to pay single item price.  Since I'm new to Isomers, I haven't stocked up like I normally do with a product.

The messing with pricing is beyond agravating, but the products value and results have really impressed me. Just over $20 a bottle compared to some other lines that price one product at $99. That's my sell job tonight on me. Smiley Happy  Oh and I get to try two new products.

The copper product sounds really interesting. I have read some of your posts. I want to grab that one at some point and some of the vitamin c products like I said earlier.

Has anyone tried the make up? I see a kit at a really low price..I think under $20. I usually stay with powder foundations since I'm oily.