Respected Contributor

Isomers TTV 5 piece antiaging skincare 312-819

I was hoping to see opinions on this set. I think it's a good deal. I just recently bought the Tatcha skincare line and now I want this too! My issue is firming. I don't have many wrinkles. I could always put it away for later. Is anyone getting this?

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers TTV 5 piece antiaging skincare 312-819

@Starpolisher

Isomers addict here and have a huge stash and only used this line for years.  My skin is very sensitive skin and Isomers makes products that are meant never to cause issues.

This set will go well with Tatcha so you can play with it intermittently.

I added this line to mix and give my skin a change of view and they work well together.

My skin has been very pleased with the addition of Tatcha - recommending this is a good way to try this line.

Trusted Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

I was hoping to see opinions on this set. I think it's a good deal. I just recently bought the Tatcha skincare line and now I want this too! My issue is firming. I don't have many wrinkles. I could always put it away for later. Is anyone getting this?

I too am hoping to see what others think about the set.

Valued Contributor

The kit looks like a great value. I havent used any of the items. Sorry.

I ended up ordering the All in One kit for $59 and the shampoo and conditioner. I'm trying not add the 3 piece exfoliation kit to this visit's ordering. ha

Honored Contributor

Remember 15% off code for Evine still valid, 1% back from Mr Rebates and use the Evine CC for free shipping on $75, even before code.

Trusted Contributor

@Lally hi ya!!  get 312-061.  The stuff is awesome!!  remember to use the 15% code like @Shelbelle reminded us of !  Search offers dot you know the rest.

!!

Valued Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Lally hi ya!!  get 312-061.  The stuff is awesome!!  remember to use the 15% code like @Shelbelle reminded us of !  Search offers dot you know the rest.

!!

Sorry I dont know the code. Now youve made me really want it. Can you share the rest of the discount in another post? 😄

Honored Contributor

@Lally wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

!!

Sorry I dont know the code. Now youve made me really want it. Can you share the rest of the discount in another post? 😄

Cant share the code, it will get poofed, find it on Offers.com, if you have the Evine CC spend 75 and get free shipping, applies to the pre coupon total.

Valued Contributor

Just went before your post to offers. The code I tried wouldnt go. Will give it another whirl. I must really want to save $6.  Ha Big thanks.😄

Valued Contributor

• Four tries and it finally processed. Thanks again you two for steering me right. Im looking forward to my 3 kits. Isomers is really amazing! 

@Lally wrote:

Just went before your post to offers. The code I tried wouldnt go. Will give it another whirl. I must really want to save $6.  Ha Big thanks.😄