Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers TS On Evine Live last visit

I have not tried the new moisture mask. With the old one, I add it as the last step (as a moisturizer) on top of my serums & leave it overnight. When you wake up, you have a dewy, moisturised look. I have combination skin, nornal-dry in the winter. Works well for me, light on the skin yet hydrating.

The combination of enzyme mask & moisture mask (layered) also works great overnight. You can use it as a weekend off treatment. Sometimes I have used this on top of creams too, plumps up your skin. However I prefer the copper mask over the moisture mask, has more of a cooling effect. This one gives me a slight tingle when put on initially & redness if I use anything to exfoliate before the moisture mask.  

Honored Contributor

I tried it today WITH  my Skinn Oleo serum and it was good.... so,  least I can use it up as I bought 2 of the TS glutathione   and have two bottkes of the HA.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden If you live somewhere dry or have issues with transepidermal water loss, you definitely need an occlusive barrier (meaning an oil of some kind in some format, such as shea extract or cocoa butter or argan etc) on top of the HA, to seal in the water and keep it from evaporating. So I think you are definitely on the right track if you use your Oleo (aka oil) serum on top of your HA mask. 

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Regular Contributor

Something else I remembered I do sometimes is I will mix in my hand my moisturizer, 1 or 2 drops of HA and some Copper P which also adds moisture to the mix.  I do this alot at nightime. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi FIGator! You mentioned in your post about using the copper mask, were you referring to Isomers C Pur? I think that's what Isomers call their copper products????? The people that own Isomers are chemists or something like that & are so intelligent, sometimes I just can't keep up w/ all the words Manuella uses for certain items they have, makes me feel so stupid. Anyway, I was just wondering about their copper & if it's good. Thx so much! L <3

Trusted Contributor

To Porcelain, I know that your post was intended for SeaMaiden, but I read it & thx to you, I will be using my Aragon Oil on top of my H.A.. Thx a bunch! L <3

Trusted Contributor

Dear SeaMaiden, I want to thank you for this great post, if you wouldn't have brought it up I would never have learned so much as I did today about H.A. Big hugs to you for the post, and my sincere appreciation to the ladies that helped me so much understand H.A. & my own skin, you all are the best!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

Hi FIGator! You mentioned in your post about using the copper mask, were you referring to Isomers C Pur? I think that's what Isomers call their copper products????? The people that own Isomers are chemists or something like that & are so intelligent, sometimes I just can't keep up w/ all the words Manuella uses for certain items they have, makes me feel so stupid. Anyway, I was just wondering about their copper & if it's good. Thx so much! L <3

@Leiloni - I was refering to this product

ISOMERS Skincare Copper Rich Mask 2.03 oz

- 309-541

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I just received the glutathione serum  and the 6X HA moisture mask.  I used the mask as suggested on label.  I would think my skin would feel hydrated...but NO! My skin felt very dry and pulled....as if the mask dried my skin out.  I rinsed it off rather than leave it on my skin as the directions stated to do.

Why would a HA product dry out skin?  I would think it would pull moisture in?

Has anyone else tried this yet? I am curious what your feeling are on the mask.

@SeaMaiden, try to put this mask NOT by itself, but rather after your serums, dry, then put cream on it, or do the mask OVER your cream.

See if this would work for you better. This this how I use it - over the creams, and I love this mask! @SahmIam is right - this stuff attracts moisture from the environment.