Regular Contributor

Received my TTV today.  Nice mask. And did my skin ever need it!. Guess I need to really devote more effort to masking.   As many peel off masks that I've used you'd think I'd get it right.  Put it on THICK!  Let it dry 30 mi .  Love Manuela! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers Super Skin mask

[ Edited ]

I'm going to try it when it is sold separately. I am allergic to at least one of the serum ingredients.

I don't think I ever met a mask I didn't like. Love 'em.

Trusted Contributor
I loving masking, but that serum had broken me out in the past so I didn't watch the presentation this time.
Do the math.
Respected Contributor

I received my 2 kits with masks today and also a set of lip glosses and eyelash treatment. So happy!!!

I just tried the mask and ,boy, my skin loved it!!!!!!!!! It feels soooo smooth and fresh. Even my DH was watching me peeling that thing off and he said "Wow, you look well rested!" Then I applied the super serum,which I love from before. So I am a happy customer today!

Enjoy , who bought it!

Respected Contributor

Mine still says In Process -- hasn't even shipped yet!!!!

Respected Contributor

Today I got an email "Waitlist Delay Notification":

we're sorry, but Isomers Skincaresuper Sizeultimate Superskin Serum &Peel Off Mask Set, 313-395 is no longer available to ship.

We have put you on a waiting list and expect to fulfill your order
within the next 20 days.

I have never had this happen on Evine before with either Isomers or Skinn.  I'm not in a rush, but hopefully it comes in and doesn't get cancelled.

Honored Contributor

Does it peel off nicely and evenly, so many of them in the past I have had to wash off, they just dont peel correctly off.

Super Contributor

@turquoisebb I followed the instructions and put a thin layer on and it was challenging to remove - so you put a pretty thick layer on? I still liked the results, but would like the process to be easier. I love the serum also!

Respected Contributor

@scullychick wrote:

@turquoisebb I followed the instructions and put a thin layer on and it was challenging to remove - so you put a pretty thick layer on? I still liked the results, but would like the process to be easier. I love the serum also!

I thought it said to target lines so I just used a thin layer on certain deep lines and it came off fine. 

Super Contributor

@Valstybaby I ralso ead that to just put it on targeted lines - and that is how I did it

- it just didn't quite do any easy peel in all areas. I will practice because I do like it!