Regular Contributor

Yes, I think we need to put on enough to be able to pull off in one piece when it dries.  Maybe put on evenly would be a better explanation.  Trial and error.  Does anyone know when it will be sold on it's own? 

Respected Contributor

I know I got my order a little late and didn't pay attention when it came in.  Now I'm realizing that I didn't get the mask, only the serum!!  Unless I somehow didn't see it and tossed it out with the box??  That stinks because now I don't get to try it and the duo is sold out.  I need to call evine...

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Today I got an email "Waitlist Delay Notification":

we're sorry, but Isomers Skincaresuper Sizeultimate Superskin Serum &Peel Off Mask Set, 313-395 is no longer available to ship.

We have put you on a waiting list and expect to fulfill your order
within the next 20 days.

I have never had this happen on Evine before with either Isomers or Skinn.  I'm not in a rush, but hopefully it comes in and doesn't get cancelled.

@sueinsf This happened to me with a previous Isomers product that I ordered from Evine.  I contacted the Isomers lab directly and they sold it to me at the special price they had offered it for the day after it aired on Evine.  I received it 2 days later.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Today I got an email "Waitlist Delay Notification":

we're sorry, but Isomers Skincaresuper Sizeultimate Superskin Serum &Peel Off Mask Set, 313-395 is no longer available to ship.

We have put you on a waiting list and expect to fulfill your order
within the next 20 days.

I have never had this happen on Evine before with either Isomers or Skinn.  I'm not in a rush, but hopefully it comes in and doesn't get cancelled.

@sueinsf This happened to me with a previous Isomers product that I ordered from Evine.  I contacted the Isomers lab directly and they sold it to me at the special price they had offered it for the day after it aired on Evine.  I received it 2 days later

Happened to me also. Evine changed CEO's one year into the name change.  He has done things more like Q and I really don't like it.

He raised prices and shipping.  They have Isomers on much less. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks @hopi and @Linmo.  I called Evine and they will notify me when the duo comes back in stock and request the mask be shipped to me then.  Since I already received the Serum I'll see if that works.  If not, I can see if they will give me a partial credit for the missing mask.  If the mask becomes available on it's own, I can ask about that too, but I'm guessing it will be in a larger size when it does.