Super Contributor
On 12/16/2014 guatmum said:

Even if someone had gotten the serum the day it was aired, there would not be enough time to know if it did anything. First, there are no "miracles" in skin care (or plastic surgery, for that matter). Second, most derms will tell you that it takes at least 6 months to see any lasting changes when using a new product. Even the 3 weeks that Manuela said to give it hasn't occurred yet. But 3 weeks is probably not enough time. Anyone who sends it back now without having an adverse reaction probably shouldn't have bought it in the first place. The ingredients are listed on the site to peruse before your buy so they are not a surprise and no one will see anything except possibly a nice texture in this short amount of time.

I am using it and find it nice to use. I don't expect miracles but I do see that my skin looks consistently hydrated throughout the day. It leaves a nice finish so that I don't end up wearing any foundation. Long term results? I'll give it 3-6 months before I make my decision on those.

Well said! It does take time to see results with most products. I'm still interested in the super serum. Have you used the Ceramide Pro Lipid? I was wondering if this would work better than that for winter.

Frequent Contributor

Quite amazed how well this serum firms. I've never been that impressed by Isomers before and I bought this on a whim when it was a TS last month. I honestly wasn't expecting to see any results but it's doing wonders for my jowls and jawline.

Trusted Contributor
I love the lipids and other hydrating ingredients since my skin is so dry. It seems that many skincare lines are trying to focus on adding super hydrating serums to their lineup. I particularly appreciate this trend yet it is important for everyone as recent articles I have read all state that lack of effective hydration comes second only to sun damage as major causes of aging skin. I wasn't aware of Isomers last shows so am just learning about this super serum now. I do like the seeing the lipids as my skin seems to really benefit when they are in the ingredient deck.
Trusted Contributor
On 1/3/2015 ElsieKitten said:

Quite amazed how well this serum firms. I've never been that impressed by Isomers before and I bought this on a whim when it was a TS last month. I honestly wasn't expecting to see any results but it's doing wonders for my jowls and jawline.

I'm glad you're having good results. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

wondering if this is comparable to Christie Brinkleys line

Valued Contributor

Isomers is very good skincare with higher actives than most use.I would choose Isomers over Christys...This Super Serum is my fav serum and right now you can get a 4 piece kit at Evine for a good price.

Contributor

Kicking myself ..never heard it presented as on the Ann. Show. Totally wrong for me.  303 days later, I learn. Minimal use due to pilling. Guess ill eat this one! NO 800 #...THEY CALL BACK ??!!! BAD CS has me nearly postal BUT ,

NOT at THE Q !!!

Super Contributor

Totally O/T but if you read a post where certain words are all in CAPS, do you put any emphasis on them? I always thought that was the point but cannot figure out why a poster on here would emphasize the most random words.

Trusted Contributor

@Judalee0810 wrote:

Kicking myself ..never heard it presented as on the Ann. Show. Totally wrong for me.  303 days later, I learn. Minimal use due to pilling. Guess ill eat this one! NO 800 #...THEY CALL BACK ??!!! BAD CS has me nearly postal BUT ,

NOT at THE Q !!!

I don't really understand your post, but ISOMERS CS via email is excellent!  I have never tried to call.  I like to email so I have the written advice or solutions in front of me in case I need to reference them later.

Honored Contributor

@Judalee0810 wrote:

NOT at THE Q !!!

???? I'm sorry but I cannot follow what you are saying here?