Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers Stem Genesis Extreme Eyelash Enhancer

@Shelbelle wrote:

It says nothing on the Evine instruction page to use it on lash line and skin, just says to apply from base to tip of lashes. If it were meant to go on lash line, it would have a thin brush, not a sponge tip wide applicator.

The product video has a demo on how to apply it...

Esteemed Contributor

Just use it with that sponge so serum gets on your lashes and the skin where they grow from. Not too scientific, it'll get there.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you I am going to look for it now.

Trusted Contributor

I found it..........thank you I did notice some improvement but I don't think mine has been in 14 days seems like I have been using this for months but I might have forgotten some nights and going from base to tips is about the same as going across seems like but I did not hear them say how to use it on the video I kept hearing last upopened three years and the container last about 5-6 weeks........ugh I should have bought more.  My tubes that I purchased were 28ml I think and so its a bit bigger and I am not half way down and still have one un opened but I noticed this packaging is different so I might have some old ones.  The one I am using now is silver label these new ones are green. One eye looked better before so they must have switched the pictures incorrectly?

Respected Contributor

I've used both and I like the SG better.  Like @Shelbelle I apply it like mascara.  The tube lasts a really long time.  I found that I was breaking some lashes when curling, and I found this did help to alleviate that. I don't remember it taking that long to see a difference.

Honored Contributor

I think the ingredients in the LC and SG are the same with the LC having the addition of the stem cells in there. If you like the LC look for it on ebay.