Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers Stem Genesis Extreme Eyelash Enhancer

@sonechko wrote:

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

This would be a great time to order the try me and for sure the $1.99.  I use it and I place it on my lash line and on my lashes.......I ordered two from a company and I am not half way down the first tube yet, so it lasts and a lady told me she had been using for five years and it works for her.

Correct, @DowntonAbbey!  It needs to be applied to lashes and to lash line. I also put it on my eyebrows. It does last a long time, never-the-less, I ordered two of them, which makes it 4 tubes + one more at home! It is very good deal on Stem Genesis Extreme Eyelash Enchancer, I personally have not seen before a duo at this price.

This product works for me good. While I do not have extreme and drastic results, I do have great improvement to the length and thickness of my lashes. Brows too, grow in better, and they seem a touch darker with product's use. Especially, my results are obvious when I put mascara on - much better eye-lashes with using this product than not! Smiley Happy

I think I am confused, the one that really hapls is Eyelash  protein treatment, which I think I been using for years. Stem genesis i think I tried and no success. So do not  know....

Honored Contributor

I first tried the lash Stem Genesis over 1 yr ago. It took about 3 mths of nightly applications, but I did see results in fuller lash line and longer lashes.

When they had a special price for a duo of the Lash Conditioner,  I bought it and started using it about 4 mths ago to see if I noticed any diff in the products. I have improved results with the Lash Conditioner! We found out recently that the Lash Conditioner has been discontinued & I'm disappointed. Wish I had known so I could have picked up more of the LC. 

I still have 1 LC and 1 SG in my stash, and they last along time, 6 mths+. Do recommend the Stem Genesis esp for those that don't want to go the script route. The Try Me price is excellent & worth a try. Even though you won't see full results in 30 days, it's not a huge investment. I did see results with SG & will go back to SG after I finish using the LC. Wish we had both options esp since some cust are reporting no/fewer resukts with SG v LC

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

How smart of you to buy two.  Dang I should have done that.

Trusted Contributor

Do you mind telling us how long it was before you noticed a difference? Thank you

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I first tried the lash Stem Genesis over 1 yr ago. It took about 3 mths of nightly applications, but I did see results in fuller lash line and longer lashes.

When they had a special price for a duo of the Lash Conditioner,  I bought it and started using it about 4 mths ago to see if I noticed any diff in the products. I have improved results with the Lash Conditioner! We found out recently that the Lash Conditioner has been discontinued & I'm disappointed. Wish I had known so I could have picked up more of the LC. 

I still have 1 LC and 1 SG in my stash, and they last along time, 6 mths+. Do recommend the Stem Genesis esp for those that don't want to go the script route. The Try Me price is excellent & worth a try. Even though you won't see full results in 30 days, it's not a huge investment. I did see results with SG & will go back to SG after I finish using the LC. Wish we had both options esp since some cust are reporting no/fewer resukts with SG v LC

I agree @Chi-town girl.  I am on my last tube of the lash protein conditioner.  I bought 1 of the try me SG just to have it, but I'm wasn't thrilled with results - at least not with the tube I had used a while back. Hoping they've made some adjustments to combine the SG and the LG since they've discontinued my HG lash product. Just not really happy with Isomers these days, nor Evine to be honest.

Trusted Contributor

Did she mention if this might affect green eyes like some of the RX  meds can?

I do not know what the ingredient that causes changes in eye color.

Honored Contributor

I've been using the Isomers Copper-P serum on my lash line and brows morning and night. I see my lashes have thicker individual hairs and also in numbers of hairs. Same with my brows.

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Do you mind telling us how long it was before you noticed a difference? Thank you

@DowntonAbbey - when I switched from the Stem Genesis to Lash Conditioner,  I noticed a positive bump in lash fullness in about a month. Initially when you start using either product it will prob take 90 days as it did for me. 

I will def keep using the SG until something better comes along @nycgrl

And there is no impact on eye color, nothing negative at all. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

Did she mention if this might affect green eyes like some of the RX  meds can?

I do not know what the ingredient that causes changes in eye color.

That is the glaucima med which is certainly not in the Isomers product, I have green eyes, no problems.

Honored Contributor

I have never applied it to the lash line only directly on the lashes and brows, instructions just say to apply directly onto the lashes.