Super Contributor

Isomers- So MANY products..Really necessary?

Hello ALL,

This is NOT a bashing post.  I actually ordered the Matrixyl last night. However, Isomers has SO many products that I wonder is there REALLY a need for so many in a skincare regimen?

Obviously,  Manuela is not suggesting every product for every person BUT she still recommends a lot of "universal" products. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers- So MANY products..Really necessary?

ITA I got caught up with ordering many things and it got too much.   I have so many bottles to do this & that.  I don't even watch the Isomer shows anymore so I don't get roped in to buy more.

Super Contributor

@Pecky I hear ya..better to just avoid watching 😁.  However, do you like Isomers? Any specific product(s) to recommend?

Respected Contributor

Skinn is another line that carries so many products - and oftentimes, they are combined in differing kits.  So, as far as I'm concerned, too many - won't buy.  Keep it nice and simple for me.  Another factor is that I have very sensitive skin and can't risk all the ingredients in Dimitri's products.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

It's just a way to make money.  Simple is much better.  I use a good serum, day cream with SPF and a night cream.  I have dry skin and I'm in my mid 60's.  Just saw my Derm and he said keep doing what you're doing, it's working.  Skin is in great shape.  

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

It's just a way to make money.  Simple is much better.  I use a good serum, day cream with SPF and a night cream.  I have dry skin and I'm in my mid 60's.  Just saw my Derm and he said keep doing what you're doing, it's working.  Skin is in great shape.  

What do you use?

Honored Contributor

One needs an advanced science degree and hours of undivided attention to get a handle on this line.  I gave up years ago. 

Super Contributor

@depglass wrote:

One needs an advanced science degree and hours of undivided attention to get a handle on this line.    

@depglass that's the way I was feeling.

Valued Contributor

same with me. I used Isomers for quite awhile and liked the line but the just got to confusing for me. I can't even tell you how many bottles I still have.

Trusted Contributor

@depglass wrote:

One needs an advanced science degree and hours of undivided attention to get a handle on this line.  I gave up years ago. 

I will admit this made me laugh. I still use some, but will actually skip shows to avoid temptation as I can't possibly use all the products and end up with too much.
Do the math.