Esteemed Contributor

There is some new info on Snail Serum.

"🐌Snail Serum News🐌
Apparently the new SPC Snail Peptide Complex Serum has been *enhanced* since it was first introduced in Italy a couple of months ago! A new ingredient, Snail Venom Peptide [MU-CONOTOXIN CNIIIC] has been added and enhances the formulation in the following ways:

*Helps to reduce the appearance of crows feet and improve eye lid droopiness both instantly and long wear (tested after 8 hours).
*Helps soften the appearance of under eye wrinkles and crows feet that occur while smiling.
And this is in addition to the other refining/smoothing benefits we've been hearing about from our friends here in the group!!!

This NEW version of the serum is what we receive from Evine and we'll hear more about it NEXT WEEK!

You may also notice that the title and description has changed, removing the "dark spot" description. Dark spots were never mentioned on the Isomers site ... could be that evine may have taken some "creative license" when they wrote it up but it has been changed to reflect a more accurate description.
"

I've read some amazing reviews on Isomers Snail product performance over about one month use, from the ladies on Isomers board. I mean - amazing improvements reports! 

For some ladies it was over the moon!  Few reported little improvement, and one reported no improvement. No one reported side effects in that group so far.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

"🐌Snail Serum News🐌
Apparently the new SPC Snail Peptide Complex Serum has been *enhanced* since it was first introduced in Italy a couple of months ago! A new ingredient, Snail Venom Peptide [MU-CONOTOXIN CNIIIC] has been added and enhances the formulation in the following ways:

*Helps to reduce the appearance of crows feet and improve eye lid droopiness both instantly and long wear (tested after 8 hours).
*Helps soften the appearance of under eye wrinkles and crows feet that occur while smiling.
And this is in addition to the other refining/smoothing benefits we've been hearing about from our friends here in the group!!!

This NEW version of the serum is what we receive from Evine and we'll hear more about it NEXT WEEK!

You may also notice that the title and description has changed, removing the "dark spot" description. Dark spots were never mentioned on the Isomers site ... could be that evine may have taken some "creative license" when they wrote it up but it has been changed to reflect a more accurate description.
"

I've read some amazing reviews on Isomers Snail product performance over about one month use, from the ladies on Isomers board. I mean - amazing improvements reports! 

For some ladies it was over the moon!  Few reported little improvement, and one reported no improvement. No one reported side effects in that group so far.

@sonechko when are the Isomers shows? 

Esteemed Contributor
@BeautyAddicion. Starting May 31 late night and through 1st and 2nd of June.
Respected Contributor

Thank you so much!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I was thinking, maybe TTV will be this set. Only because C+Ferulic bottle is double size for the first time. But then again, why two BB creams, instead of a different third bottle, if it's TTV?

ISOMERS Skincare Illumi-Bright Vitamin C Booster Serum & BB Cream Duo 1.86 oz Each - 313-137
313-137- ISOMERS Skincare Illumi-Bright Vitamin C Booster Serum & BB Cream Duo 1.86 oz Each

If Sold Separately: $161.88
Evine Price $ 120.00

I don't want a large bottle of vitamin c. Vitamin c turns brownish over time, and I am concerned I wouldn't use the bottle quickly enough. I tossed a smaller bottle of this earlier today because it looked too dark. It may be fine in a darkened state, but it just doesn't feel fresh to me. 

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

"🐌Snail Serum News🐌

"

Where is the Isomers board? I was on the Isomers forum looking for reviews on this, and it looks like the last post was in February.  

Esteemed Contributor

It is a privite FB group, @ElvisShops. I think, they closed it now, but if you like I can ask, if you can join it.

Esteemed Contributor

This is a TTV starting Friday night on the 31st.

313-137- ISOMERS Skincare Illumi-Bright Vitamin C Booster Serum & BB Cream Duo 1.86 oz Each

Respected Contributor

I've been using Missha snail serum and I love it. They now carry Missha at Target but not sure if they have the snail serum.