Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers Snail Serum

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

Looks like the illumi-bright + BB duo is the TS. Snail serum as part of this kit would have been great. 

@FLGators. Why do you think that?  There are a few new and better sets.  Like the all in one.  Also the bonus size enzyme peel.

Woman Happy I too, have no idea, what's TTV is @Suebdoo. Not at this point. Not untill they post line ups for more shows. I thought, they hinted for snail while ago.... but does not look so. Whatever it will be, so far I want to get the three items I posted above - the Eye Duo, All-In-One set, and probably supersized Enzyme Peel. Well, Snail I guess too.

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking, maybe TTV will be this set. Only because C+Ferulic bottle is double size for the first time. But then again, why two BB creams, instead of a different third bottle, if it's TTV?

ISOMERS Skincare Illumi-Bright Vitamin C Booster Serum & BB Cream Duo 1.86 oz Each - 313-137
313-137- ISOMERS Skincare Illumi-Bright Vitamin C Booster Serum & BB Cream Duo 1.86 oz Each

If Sold Separately: $161.88
Evine Price $ 120.00
Esteemed Contributor

No, I changed my mind. I think TTV is going to be this one after all

313-209- ISOMERS Skincare 5-Piece All-in-One Potent & Powerful Skincare System

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

No, I changed my mind. I think TTV is going to be this one after all

313-209- ISOMERS Skincare 5-Piece All-in-One Potent & Powerful Skincare System

ITA - It will probably lower in price and a nice way for people to try Isomers.

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly @hopi!  I think, I'll "try" this set too. I like it.

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Exactly @hopi!  I think, I'll "try" this set too. I like it.

Me too  - Totally a no brainerHeart

Trusted Contributor
I will pick up the enzyme peel if the price drops.  She used to put that it kits frequently years back.  A very gentle peel.  I would pick up the One kit - if it had the One for Eye in it, which I don't see.  I use one of the Isomers lippies on a daily basis. 
Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers Snail Serum

[ Edited ]

@MarieIG wrote:
I will pick up the enzyme peel if the price drops.  She used to put that it kits frequently years back.  A very gentle peel.  I would pick up the One kit - if it had the One for Eye in it, which I don't see.  I use one of the Isomers lippies on a daily basis. 

Of course price will drop for Enzyme Peel! It always does. I used to get it out of kits too in the past, but I never skip on a super size

either.

All In One Kit looks like gonna be a great deal. It would be much more expensive with an addition of an eye serum.

Besides @MarieIG, they discounted that eye One in One serum, that we used to get in those kits. It is now -  All in One Mesmer-Eyez. 

Mesmer-Eyez shows up this visit in eye-care duo with Eye Peel. Great addition to a One In One Kit!  Together combined, the 5-piece kit and eye care duo, make a fantastic system with everything it.

Trusted Contributor
Hi, @sonechko I have to pick and choose what I get at this point.  I am a skincare addict and could open a store with my stash of skincare. I do keep my eyes open for the large sizes of serums.  I am a serum gal more than a cream gal.  I go nuts when I see a large bottle of serum.  I think Manuela makes the best serums.  (I have several bottles in the stash of the One serum and a few of the One Eye).  I have a ton of the hydra fix & protect from past ADs so I am going to pass on that.  I am out of the Enzyme peel and I would love to get that one home. This reminds me to "shop the stash" for the sunscreen.  It does have a bit of the whitish cast but I am pretty white naturally and it disappears after a bit, it protects and does not sting my eyes.   
Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor
I understand your considerations. All I'm saying @MarielG that the 5 piece kit is priced without the cost of an eye serum added to the kit. The kit Would of been more expensive otherwise. And an eye serum is going to be well priced well in duo with an eye peel. Which is fantastic stuff by the way. With these two kits at discount price, there will be the entire system for those who want to have it ALL in All in One series.