Contributor

What do people think of the Isomers skincare line? Is anyone getting good results with any of their products? I was watching some of their presentations and was thinking of trying something like the Matrixyl serum or something else. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@Mitchell, I've used Isomers products for about 12 years now and have been very happy with them.

over the years I've narrowed the huge product line down to my favorite basics: the All In One serums, the glutathione products and the Fast Lift eye serum.

right now the half liter Gluathiosome Supreme Body Butter is a steal at $49.99.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

@Mitchell I've also used Isomers for many years and have seen great results.  Many of their products are targeted for certain age groups and skin types.  You should look at the 'Suggested Routines' page on their website or contact their customer service department to get specific recommendations for your age group and skin type.  They also have 'discovery sets' available that are smaller in size so you can try a product before buying a larger size.

Regular Contributor

Re: Isomers Skincare

[ Edited ]

This is a great place to start with Isomers and a great value for what your are getting.  I've used Isomers for 17+ years and have used the Matixyl 4 Pur since the day it was introduced. I replaced the other serums that don't contain all 4 of the Matixyl peptides. This is a rare bonus value and in my opinion worth the price. I use several other Isomers serums but usually put this one on first. This is a clear, thin serum which will go right into your skin. You can mix with other things or layer your other skin care on top. I like to layer.  I am frustrated with the number of products in the Isomers line and the overlapping skin care claims but have learned over the years to focus on the ingredients and what my skin needs.  It is a great line, well packaged, fragrance free. If you decide to buy, keep us posted.  

Trusted Contributor

I have been a devotee of Isomers since Manuela first brought it to what was then ValueVision some 20+ years ago.  I've never been without it since then!

Staples I will never be without that go back to the earliest years are the Fast Lift Eye Serum and the enzyme exfoliating serum.  The Stem Genesis series is also terrific as are the cleansers.  Manuela is constantly creating new products and tweaking old ones.  I agree that the sheer number of products can be overwhelming!  The Isomers Customer Service is the best and can help you with the best products for your needs.

I was able to use the excellent creams until I turned 70, when I found that I needed more moisturizing.  I now use TATCHA for their essence, cleansers, creams, and masks, which are the absolute best.  But I am staying with my Isomers serums.

Honored Contributor

@Mitchell     Some products from Isomers I have been using for 20 years... but I am not brand loyal.. and combine many different lines.    I think it is a good line... getting a bit pricey.... 

Esteemed Contributor

The few things I've tried, I've never had any real effects or changes. Except for the one eye serum which dried out my undereye area like you wouldn't believe! I only got that because she said it was a very light formula!

One serum I am using, though is the acetyl hexapeptide (hope that's spelled right; I'm not looking it up) @15%, and because of the formulation w/ PG in there, which enhances skin penetration. This is just a matter of keeping any fine lines at bay. VP skincare uses this peptide, and I've been using some of her things for years w/ excellent results; i.e., keeping fine lines at bay!

Honored Contributor

I also am a long time Isomers user, on and off. I cosider it to be a line with great ingredients, ther latest and greatest, and integrity. That being said, is it a miracle worker for me at 67, no, but nothing else is either. 

Respected Contributor

I am a fan, and have been for years. I buy on sale, and the products, which are effective, last a long time,  I

cocktail a few of the serums.....   matrxyl, glutathiasone, vitamin c, super-serum.  They worl well for me, and don't irritatate my sensitive skin..