Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers Skincare Neck and Oxygen Products starts January 18

Has anyone used the Ulra Firming Neck Care and if so, what was your result?  There don't seem to be a lot of reviews on it.

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Has anyone used the Ulra Firming Neck Care and if so, what was your result?  There don't seem to be a lot of reviews on it.

@sueinsf Are you looking for the reviews under this duo item #316-186?

This is I believe to be a new item, first time offered in a duo. So there is no reviews under this one. There were very good review under a single one, but it's not available right now to view.

I almost finished my first Ultra Firming Neck, and could not wait for it to come back - I like it! It is probably the best neck product I used. It has an interesting texture, like a gel of sorts, I put it on mixed with a drop of H-Pur for better slip and absorption.

All ladies on Isomers FB are heels over head crazy that's it's coming up at discount price, and some have already bought it as soon as it became available to purchase. It is a very good, results producing product, all I can say. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

This is I believe to be a new item, first time offered in a duo. So there is no reviews under this one. There were very good review under a single one, but it's not available right now to view.

I almost finished my first Ultra Firming Neck, and could not wait for it to come back - I like it! It is probably the best neck product I used. It has an interesting texture, like a gel of sorts, I put it on mixed with a drop of H-Pur for better slip and absorption.

All ladies on Isomers FB are heels over head crazy that's it's coming up at discount price, and some have already bought it as soon as it became available to purchase. It is a very good, results producing product, all I can say. 

@sonechko  No, I didn't look under the duo, I realize that is a new set.  I looked under the single and there were only 6 reviews, 5 of which were good, 1 negative.  That's not many.

Thanks for your comments.  I'll consider the duo.  Hoping to see the price drop with the visit.

Edited to Add: Price has dropped to $89.99.  Too bad there aren't any coupons that can be used!

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sonechko  No, I didn't look under the duo, I realize that is a new set.  I looked under the single and there were only 6 reviews, 5 of which were good, 1 negative.  That's not many.

Thanks for your comments.  I'll consider the duo.  Hoping to see the price drop with the visit.

Oh you found the single? I could not see it @sueinsf . Yeah, that's not too many reviews. This new neck serum was only presented like twice or so.Maybe that's why only a few reviews.

I remember not getting a single of it, when it first came out, and second time it was presented  paired up with R-Pur. 

I don't know, we all respond differently to skincare products, but I can recommend to give a try to Ultra Firming Neck serum and see for yourself. 

Trusted Contributor

There's a "Live from Canada" banner on the Isomers front page ad on the HQ site. FUN! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB wrote:

There's a "Live from Canada" banner on the Isomers front page ad on the HQ site. FUN! 

12 to 2 ET 

Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers Skincare starting January 18 - Neck and Oxygen Products

@Shelbelle wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

$45 for 3 of the Eyelash Enhancers is a great deal.  I paid $38 for 2 back in Nov.  Worth every penny!   Hopefully the s&h won't be $6.99 !!!!   Their s&h charges are beyond ridiculous IMO.

I have bought them for the $45 too, but also find them on ebay for a better price

They were 3ven cheaper the other day, under $40 for three.  I bought them.  I never buy anything on eBay.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers Skincare starting January 18 - Neck and Oxygen Products

@nyc1 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

$45 for 3 of the Eyelash Enhancers is a great deal.  I paid $38 for 2 back in Nov.  Worth every penny!   Hopefully the s&h won't be $6.99 !!!!   Their s&h charges are beyond ridiculous IMO.

I have bought them for the $45 too, but also find them on ebay for a better price

They were 3ven cheaper the other day, under $40 for three.  I bought them.  I never buy anything on eBay.  

They are $39.99 now

Esteemed Contributor

$99.99 TODAY ONLY.

314-653

314-653
ISOMERS Skincare 4-Piece Noir Caviar Skincare Collection w/ Gift Box
$ 99.99 Must Have Buy
Frequent Contributor

There's another midnight Isomers show on January 29th. One of the products they are already showing is a 4 piece Oxygen kit. Don't know if it's the special value but I'm sure it will be sale priced.