Valued Contributor

I currently use the Isomers Revive Shampoo/conditioner with Immortal Technologies. I really like it but the other day I saw another shampoo /conditioner that had an orange label and I think it was called Isomers moisture shampoo?  It has since sold out and I can't get it to some up on Evine.com.  Has anyone used it and is it better or worse than Revive?  Revive has a PH of 6 and this other had a PH of 3.5-5.5 I believe. I don't know that much about PH, but I read that you would want a shampoo on the lower end of the scale because the higher on the scale the shampoo is too neutral.  Anybody know about PH or which one would be better?  I have fine hair, (but I have a lot) color treated and straight with a little wave, with a mind of its own!!!!

Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor
This red orange label is Isomers original shampoo. The ones with Immortal is a new version. I did not compare the ingredients, but assume new is a better and improved formula. I like the fact that it has Immortal technology in it.
Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
This red orange label is Isomers original shampoo. The ones with Immortal is a new version. I did not compare the ingredients, but assume new is a better and improved formula. I like the fact that it has Immortal technology in it.

@sonechko

I agree about the immortal technology and I thought the other was probably an older version, and was surpirsed to see it.  I really like the Revive and it really does make your hair lay better as in the presentations.  My hair was just like the picture Manuela shows of the back of the hair not being smooth, but now it lays perfectly and is so soft!   On another topic, I stocked up on Copper P from last time and glad I did, my husband is using it now! 

Esteemed Contributor
🤗 @BetsyDoodle, I'm glad Revive works for you well! I too finally got into Cooper P. Before I used it only occasionally, but after last presentation decided to incorporate it into my routine and I'm glad I did! First thing in the morning on the clean skin. I also do Cooper mask on top, followed with moisture mask, couple times a week, and my skin is so firm now. Great product! Can't wait to try the Snail serum when it comes out on TTV.
Respected Contributor

Ithink I saw this at marshalls

Esteemed Contributor
Really? This is super strange, if it was indeed an Isomers hair product you saw st Marshalls. 😧