Honored Contributor

Isomers PM 2.5 Pollution Defense Cream

Is anyone else using this?  

I received a tiny bottle of the PM 2.5 Pollution Defense Cream with my Glutathiosome Plus TTV and just set it aside.  I've used this in the morning for about the past week and I'm liking it.  In fact, when DH and I were traveling last weekend I noticed that makeup looked really nice over it and stayed that way all day and into the evening.  I'm wondering if the barrier effect of the PM 2.5 acts like a primer even though it's not noted as one on the product listing.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers PM 2.5 Pollution Defense Cream

I am :-)

it it does feel nice, but I can't say I noticed my make-up looked/stayed any nicer using this.  It has been demoted to my neck as I have been having a lot of trouble with irritation around my eye area and this is one of the products that stings in that area, though it didn't cause the irritation.

I haven't noticed any posts about this product and am also interested in hear what others think about it.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Pollution defense cream? Oh, my. What's next? This sounds like one of those dupes that Evine made them come up with for the coming show. Probably a lot like the other creams, lotions, potions, with a diff name. Yes, I use some of her products-it's Evine I have the issue with.

o/t Manuela looks great with her longer hair.

Trusted Contributor

I used mine up. Never noticed anything positive or negative and my make up went on and stayed on as usual. Nothing special in any other way either. I had two little bottles of it which I used up. Won't be ordering it.

Now, the snail serum is a different story. There is something different about my skin in a good way but just can't put my finger on exactly how yet. I keep wondering if it is in my imagination but I don't think so. Anyway, will order that again when she presents it. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the feedback.  I didn't think I was "seeing things" but now that I think of it, I packed the Physicians Formula BB cream and hadn't used that one in awhile.  Maybe is was it.  Oh well.  

Respected Contributor

I used it as a daytime moisturizer for awhile.  I liked it at first, but I think it started clogging my pores.  It's thicker than my usual moisturizer and felt a little heavy to me, even though I mixed a drop of h-pur with it when applying.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

I used it as a daytime moisturizer for awhile.  I liked it at first, but I think it started clogging my pores.  It's thicker than my usual moisturizer and felt a little heavy to me, even though I mixed a drop of h-pur with it when applying.

Thicker than my usual, too, @Linmo so I'm going to have to keep an eye on that.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchI hadn't made any other changes to my routine and noticed breakouts on my chin area.  Since going back to my original moisturizer (which is the Isomers Antarcticine cream), the breakouts have stopped.  It also could have been a specific ingredient that was causing the problem.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchI hadn't made any other changes to my routine and noticed breakouts on my chin area.  Since going back to my original moisturizer (which is the Isomers Antarcticine cream), the breakouts have stopped.  It also could have been a specific ingredient that was causing the problem.

@Linmo  Originally I thought it was the reason my makeup looked nice and lasted well, but I can't be 100% sure.  I've decided I'd rather be safe than sorry.  I have a few occasions coming up where I don't want to be broken out so I'm going to discontinue the PM 2.5 and stick with my original moisturizer, Mizon Collagen Power Lifting Emulsion.