Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers' Oxygenforce Energy Boost Serum

@danska wrote:

@Tennessee Vol  what is wrong with the solutions that Evine offered?  This is no different from other venues.

@danska 

IMHO since I provided proof that the product was defective their CS should have told me to throw the product away and reorder it immediately for me. Now I will have to prepare the package to send back and travel to the post office to mail to it. I feel that because I ordered so many things from them and they were packed in the same box, somehow the top of the bottle broke off...

I have had other vendors/companies send replacements without having to send the original item back when it was defective or if they sent the wrong item. 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Contributor

Even so, this doesn't negate their customer service. IMO

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol  Regarding the return of the messy item:

I've had QVC, HSN require the return of an item that leaked or no credit to my account, so it's not just EVINE. IMHO, it depends on the CS you get regarding this situation. I've also had all 3 say toss it and they issued a credit ASAP. If I wanted a re-order, they sent it instead.

As for the bag missing; they showed off that bag in every presentation. IMHO, that's false advertising so they better send me a bag or credit my account some $$ to make up for it. Make sure you know what you're selling before you open your mouth with the sales pitch. In this case, I would hold ISOMERS and EVINE responsible as they both touted the travel bag in the set.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam 

I sent Evine's CS another email explaining that I hadn't received the Isomers' bag, I'll let you know how they respond. I checked on the video that is online has the bag is behind the kit and informed them of this fact... I also told them that during the live presentations both the Evine hosts and Manuela said that the bag will be included. 

I like to do things by email because I have a record of what I wrote and how they responded.

Trusted Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@SahmIam 

I sent Evine's CS another email explaining that I hadn't received the Isomers' bag, I'll let you know how they respond. I checked on the video that is online has the bag is behind the kit and informed them of this fact... I also told them that during the live presentations both the Evine hosts and Manuela said that the bag will be included. 

I like to do things by email because I have a record of what I wrote and how they responded.

What item came with a bag? I received the oxygen booster serum and the 4-piece stemgenesis kit. They did not arrive with a bag. I also ordered the bogo mask set, but it has not yet arrived.

Respected Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@SahmIam 

What item came with a bag? I received the oxygen booster serum and the 4-piece stemgenesis kit. They did not arrive with a bag. I also ordered the bogo mask set, but it has not yet arrived.

@ElvisShops The 4 piece stem genesis kit was supposed to come with a bag.  It was shown on the live presentations but not shown on the website pictures or listed on the website description.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Tennessee Vol  Regarding the return of the messy item:

I've had QVC, HSN require the return of an item that leaked or no credit to my account, so it's not just EVINE. IMHO, it depends on the CS you get regarding this situation. I've also had all 3 say toss it and they issued a credit ASAP. If I wanted a re-order, they sent it instead.

As for the bag missing; they showed off that bag in every presentation. IMHO, that's false advertising so they better send me a bag or credit my account some $$ to make up for it. Make sure you know what you're selling before you open your mouth with the sales pitch. In this case, I would hold ISOMERS and EVINE responsible as they both touted the travel bag in the set.

@SahmIam 

Evine did give my account a credit! Thanks for encouraging me to contact them!

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol   That's fantastic! I always call CS because unless you do that, you'll never know if they will give you a credit or not.....so why not make the effort, you know? It paid off (literally!) for you. Great news! : )