Esteemed Contributor

That price of the one time only is exception considering that's how much one Eye Peel cost. Of course I had to get one

Trusted Contributor

Sorry this is off topic but can someone tell me what the Isomers BB cream is and when and how do you use it? I had always thought that BB cream was like a foundation but this white.

Respected Contributor
I almost bought the one time only but then decided to buy the eye peel that comes with a vit c contouring gel, it was only a little bit more. Plus the 10foryou code worked, so I at least saved shipping. I have milia under my eyes and my fine lines are starting not to be so fine so I am hoping this works to at least get rid of the milia. I have been too nervous to use other products under my eye in case it travels. I hope this works.
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/24/2015 aprilskies said: I almost bought the one time only but then decided to buy the eye peel that comes with a vit c contouring gel, it was only a little bit more. Plus the 10foryou code worked, so I at least saved shipping. I have milia under my eyes and my fine lines are starting not to be so fine so I am hoping this works to at least get rid of the milia. I have been too nervous to use other products under my eye in case it travels. I hope this works.

isomers line is amazing about sensitivity and safety first , you will love this set.

I ordered the whole C set cause it was a great deal and got the OTO cause the Katina has a ton of great stuff in it. The eye peel is a must!.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/24/2015 isaboo said:

Sorry this is off topic but can someone tell me what the Isomers BB cream is and when and how do you use it? I had always thought that BB cream was like a foundation but this white.

isaboo hope this helps.........

WHO IT IS FOR:
For the person looking reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.

BENEFITS:

• Reduce appearance of imperfections
  • Radiate and control shine
  • Helps reduce the appearance of Premature Aging
  • Helps minimize visibility of existing lines and wrinkles
  • Immediate and long term hydration
  • Helps to hold in moisture to guard against environmental/weather
  • Colorless formula, can be used by anyone
  • Contains more of our key ingredients for key performance and results
  • Our Most comprehensive formula, you get in all in one product
  • State of the art formula , with all the most important elements in the Isomers ONE formula
  • Formula contains Aquacacteen which soothes and calms irritated skin
  • Formula contains PoreAway which helps tighten the appearance of dilated pores and the skin
  • Perfection Peptide P3 - Provides luminosity, even complexion
  • Contains PhytoCellTec™ MalusDomestica - Plant stem cells for revitalizing the skin
  • Contains LipoLight® OAP/PVA - Light emission optical effect that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and pores
  • Contains BioLumin Firm which helps firm the appearance of skin and promote radiance
  • Contains Aquacacteen which helps hydrate the skin
  • Contains Titanium dioxide- Ti02 Series which offers a transparent look and water-resistant property

HOW TO USE:
On clean and moisturized skin, dot a small amount of BB Cream to entire face or areas you want to improve or cover-up, and blend in. Once your BB Cream is applied and dry (it can take a minute or two), set with powder for best results. If you have darker skin tone, mix with foundation. ISOMERS BB Cream is colorless and suitable for most skin types (as a flawless base where your skin tone can radiate through). If, however, you desire more coverage, mix a few drops of your foundation in. You'll still get the benefits of the BB Cream with a shade to better suit your skin.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/24/2015 hopi said:
On 1/24/2015 isaboo said:

isaboo hope this helps.........

WHO IT IS FOR:
For the person looking reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.

BENEFITS:

• Reduce appearance of imperfections
  • Radiate and control shine
  • Helps reduce the appearance of Premature Aging
  • Helps minimize visibility of existing lines and wrinkles
  • Immediate and long term hydration
  • Helps to hold in moisture to guard against environmental/weather
  • Colorless formula, can be used by anyone
  • Contains more of our key ingredients for key performance and results
  • Our Most comprehensive formula, you get in all in one product
  • State of the art formula , with all the most important elements in the Isomers ONE formula
  • Formula contains Aquacacteen which soothes and calms irritated skin
  • Formula contains PoreAway which helps tighten the appearance of dilated pores and the skin
  • Perfection Peptide P3 - Provides luminosity, even complexion
  • Contains PhytoCellTec™ MalusDomestica - Plant stem cells for revitalizing the skin
  • Contains LipoLight® OAP/PVA - Light emission optical effect that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and pores
  • Contains BioLumin Firm which helps firm the appearance of skin and promote radiance
  • Contains Aquacacteen which helps hydrate the skin
  • Contains Titanium dioxide- Ti02 Series which offers a transparent look and water-resistant property

HOW TO USE:
On clean and moisturized skin, dot a small amount of BB Cream to entire face or areas you want to improve or cover-up, and blend in. Once your BB Cream is applied and dry (it can take a minute or two), set with powder for best results. If you have darker skin tone, mix with foundation. ISOMERS BB Cream is colorless and suitable for most skin types (as a flawless base where your skin tone can radiate through). If, however, you desire more coverage, mix a few drops of your foundation in. You'll still get the benefits of the BB Cream with a shade to better suit your skin.

Thank you hopi!

Super Contributor
On 1/24/2015 hopi said:
On 1/24/2015 aprilskies said: I almost bought the one time only but then decided to buy the eye peel that comes with a vit c contouring gel, it was only a little bit more. Plus the 10foryou code worked, so I at least saved shipping. I have milia under my eyes and my fine lines are starting not to be so fine so I am hoping this works to at least get rid of the milia. I have been too nervous to use other products under my eye in case it travels. I hope this works.

isomers line is amazing about sensitivity and safety first , you will love this set.

I ordered the whole C set cause it was a great deal and got the OTO cause the Katina has a ton of great stuff in it. The eye peel is a must!.

The eye peel is truly a must have for me. I saw an immediate improvement after the first

use.

Respected Contributor
On 1/25/2015 Southern Fried Chick said:
On 1/24/2015 hopi said:

The eye peel is truly a must have for me. I saw an immediate improvement after the first

use.

Thank you, ladies. Now I am excited to get it.
Honored Contributor

The eye peel is one of the few that I have used steadily for years, use it once a week when I do a face peel too