Trusted Contributor

Isomers Nutri Fusion Phyto Mist

[ Edited ]

Does anyone use this product?  I have not watched any shows yet this visit so I have not seen a presentation.  What is the purpose and when do you use it??

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers Nutri Fusion Phyto Mist

[ Edited ]

I really liked this product - It seems your skin give a natural exfoliation without any stress to the surface. The results are a skin freshness,firming and glow.  

Honored Contributor

I recd this item in one of the TTV value kits last year. It's awesome. I'm glad I bought 2 of that kit. 

Would def repurchase & recommend

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

This product caught my ear. There's a few nice reviews too. I like the exfoliation component but wonder about using it with makeup on. I'm guessing it would have a dual feature, ie, with or without makeup. ???

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I recd this item in one of the TTV value kits last year. It's awesome. I'm glad I bought 2 of that kit. 

@Chi-town girl

Do you use Retin-A? If so does this product play well with it?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Do you use Retin-A? If so does this product play well with it?

1. @Drythe - I've used non script retinol products like Skinn Enlightened Radiance capsules and Isomers Retiniacin.  No adverse issues. I only have 1 bottle left of the Fusion mist so I hope she offers it soon in a value kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely love nutri fusion mist! It's hard to explain, but it's like my skin loves it. Feels rested and glowing. It also makes a great makeup setting spray. Or a refreshing spray during the day. It's very nourishing.
Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
Absolutely love nutri fusion mist! It's hard to explain, but it's like my skin loves it. Feels rested and glowing. It also makes a great makeup setting spray. Or a refreshing spray during the day. It's very nourishing.

@sonechko So nice to see your enthusiasm!  Like I'd mentioned previously this product caught my attention. I ended up ordering this mist on AD and am looking forward to receiving it!