Honored Contributor

I’m interested in hearing reviews after continued use. I use two of their serums and a moisturizer and will see how my skin is after I finish the bottles which look like they could last over 6 months! 

Respected Contributor

@sonechko

Thank you! I just received the 24k kit. Haven't tried it yet. If I like it, I'll try the Caviar kit next time it's on sale.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

I think the newer products were produced (remember, this is MY opinion) because so many were stating they needed richer/more hydrating products (I am one of them). When a new product is introduced, I listen to the presentation and try to catch a few different ones because the host ALWAYS talks over the vendor; I lean something new each time I watch. 

I stated in other threads that I've been going back forth between SKINN and ISOMERS and for awhile, SKINN was winning out. Recently, not so much. ISOMERS really showed me results over the past summer and that impressed me. Sadly, ISOMERS doesn't play well with other products I use while SKINN does. Long story short, ISOMERS works with far less products so that's the direction I'm going.

The ONE problem I had was I need more moisture and nothing ISOMERS offered worked. Others here have the same problem and we discussed it. I made the decision to use SKINN during the coldest part of the winter and ISOMERS the rest of the year when I caught the presentation on the Caviar and the 24K gold line about a month or so ago.

Listening carefully, it appears that these lines are for older (read that as hormone deprived due to menopause), much drier skins and/or those who live in very cold and dry climates who already have dry skin. The serums replace other serums of hers so you're not adding to the amount of products but replacing products. I've(and I think most of us) have been doing this since we were teens; what worked then does NOT work now and so...you change and replace as your skin changes/needs change. The prices were great so I ordered and started using.

Impressed? Absolutely! It's amazing how few products I use now compared to before and yet, my skin looks gorgeous. Its finding and using the RIGHT products vs the number of products. I don't care about the gold and platinum and caviar. I care if it works for my needs with results...and they do.

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam: Glad I read your information on Isomers. I haven’t watched any presentations since I have quite a supply of her serums and her creams have never been moisturizing for me. I live in a very dry desert climate and they’ve been less than useless for my skin.  In the future I will make sure to watch her presentations. 

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
My thoughts are this is just great! Isomers has always been a company that always pushes forward and always is on a cutting edge of skincare science. Thes new products are just that - latest discoveries in skincare.
I ordered earlier a special offer kit of Noir Caviar products and can’t be more pleased with it. Really high end products at the price I could afford.

Now I’m looking forward to receiving a 24K Gold Kit. These are expensive products and today’s price deal is just awesome for all three products. Hope I’ll like it as much as Noir Caviar or more.

I hope to be getting more of the affordable deals on all these new high end Isomers products in the future - they will be my new and updated skincare!

I cannot wait to start my Caviar kit!!! I have to finish my Matrixyl 4 kit first. I have to say that my skin loves this formulation! I get complements every day! And I noticed myself that I somehow look better, fresher and smoother...

Esteemed Contributor
Me too. I for many years I had nothing but very good customer service.

Don’t know, maybe it is because I’m polite and very clear with my requests when I call. I don’t complain to them unnecessary, but but rather get them to do what needs to be done.

Even if I’d encounter a negative experience, I’d still call back to get another person, or ask for a supervisor right away.

I’m shopping with Evine not so much for the sake of their customers service, but for a couple of lines I use constantly and Evine offers great deals on them often.
Regular Contributor

New Glut. TSV Body Butter,  Maybe it's already been reviewed, but after giving it about a week gotta say I love it.  Not really a thick butter consistency, but it is emollient and FIRMING.  Wow.  I hope they keep it around.  The whole onslaught of body butters might be an Evine thing...Find a popular item and beat it to death.  Ha!  I picked up Dimitri's Collegenisis Butter.  Hoping for an emollient cream.  Just a shot in the dark...his Pep 40 looked nice too.  We'll see.  Confusing as to just what the differences between them were. 

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately for me, Isomers is starting to use ingredients my skin does not tolerate. So, I won’t be able to travel this new path with them. 

I just hope they keep offering the older products I am using now.