Frequent Contributor

So now theres Caviar,Diamond,Gold,Orchid etc.This line is getting very confusing and these new products just sound like fluff to me. Any thoughts?

Esteemed Contributor
My thoughts are this is just great! Isomers has always been a company that always pushes forward and always is on a cutting edge of skincare science. Thes new products are just that - latest discoveries in skincare.
I ordered earlier a special offer kit of Noir Caviar products and can’t be more pleased with it. Really high end products at the price I could afford.

Now I’m looking forward to receiving a 24K Gold Kit. These are expensive products and today’s price deal is just awesome for all three products. Hope I’ll like it as much as Noir Caviar or more.

I hope to be getting more of the affordable deals on all these new high end Isomers products in the future - they will be my new and updated skincare!
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
My thoughts are this is just great! Isomers has always been a company that always pushes forward and always is on a cutting edge of skincare science. Thes new products are just that - latest discoveries in skincare.
I ordered earlier a special offer kit of Noir Caviar products and can’t be more pleased with it. Really high end products at the price I could afford.

Now I’m looking forward to receiving a 24K Gold Kit. These are expensive products and today’s price deal is just awesome for all three products. Hope I’ll like it as much as Noir Caviar or more.

I hope to be getting more of the affordable deals on all these new high end Isomers products in the future - they will be my new and updated skincare!

@sonechko

Are the Noir Caviar and 24K Gold Kits to be used together? I didn't get the Noir Caviar kit because I already have an arsenal of Isomers' products. After reading the good reviews I 'm sorry I passed on it. I was thinking of trying the 24K gold kit but I'm confused, like some other,s as to which products do what. There really are so many of them. Also, do you still use your other Isomers products along with the Noir Caviar? Here are the descriptions of the two kits:

ISOMERS Skincare 3-Piece 24K Gold Skin Treatment 

ISOMERS' luxury treatment collection utilizes gold, diamonds and platinum peptides and extracts to create visibly energetic formulations. The revolutionary peptide delivery system combines the luxury of precious metal with the efficacy of moisture boosting peptides and visible skin perfecting peptides.

The serum uses diamond particles to leave your complexion looking radiant and luminously youthful while the day and night creams utilize platinum and gold to leave your complexion visibly transformed to appear smoother, firmer and gorgeously luminous. Incorporate this luxurious set into your skincare routine to visibly rejuvenate and lift your skin using anti-aging precious metals.

Noir Caviar Skincare Collection

ISOMERS' Noir Caviar Collection includes four intense and unique formulas designed to help nourish and replenish the skin for an overall smoother, brighter and more luminous looking complexion. The collection is based on Caviar Extract, which is enriched with proteins, lipids, vitamins and minerals for maximum age-defying results.

From the cleansing mist to the overnight sleep mask, this is a complete beauty routine to keep your skin looking its best. This set is ideal for gift-giving, to yourself or a loved one - or both!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor
I would finish one system before starting another @Starpolisher.
Trusted Contributor

Apparently the blue diamond serum launched in a visit prior to the gold/diamond/platinum kit. I am not seeing any reviews for the serum or the kit, but it it probably too early to have comments on the kit.

Did anyone buy the serum prior to the kit? If so, how are you liking it?

Super Contributor

I have been using Isomers for many years.  Good products.    I just wish they would leave Evine and the lousy customer service.  Evine applies the wrong sales tax and refuses to correct the mistake.  That can amount to quite a bit of money.  There are also tons of complaints about unauthorized hard credit inquiries.   It used to be a good company when it was Value Vision and ShopNBC. I refuse to order anything there anymore because they obviously do not care about their customers. 

Trusted Contributor

I caved and bought the big bottle of Copper P a couple visits ago but I’m confused as to where to use it in my routine. I’ve been using it as a serum before moisturizer in the morning.  Can I use this with my Retin A at night or is too much? Do you use it everyday? I think I have too many things going on and afraid I’m combining things that shouldn’t be! Thanks for any suggestions 

Valued Contributor

@Phantom41  I use retin-a at night and my cerave moisterizer on top about 30 min. after I apply the retin-a. I use the Isomers neck cream also 30 min. after retin-a on neck. Nothing else. Retin-a is powerful enough by itself.

I use the copper P during the day. Mostly on my neck and jawline and the back of my hands. I also use it after I dermaroll or after any type of peel. The large size lasts me for months. I transfer it in a smaller amber glass bottle so I don't have to keep opening the large bottle. I also use the glutathiosome on my face and neck. I purchased the large size when she had it on special. That is how I can afford to use this line.

I think the way you are currently using it is fine. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko

Are the Noir Caviar and 24K Gold Kits to be used together? I didn't get the Noir Caviar kit because I already have an arsenal of Isomers' products. After reading the good reviews I 'm sorry I passed on it. I was thinking of trying the 24K gold kit but I'm confused, like some other,s as to which products do what. There really are so many of them. Also, do you still use your other Isomers products along with the Noir Caviar? Here are the descriptions of the two kits:

ISOMERS Skincare 3-Piece 24K Gold Skin Treatment 

ISOMERS' luxury treatment collection utilizes gold, diamonds and platinum peptides and extracts to create visibly energetic formulations. The revolutionary peptide delivery system combines the luxury of precious metal with the efficacy of moisture boosting peptides and visible skin perfecting peptides.

The serum uses diamond particles to leave your complexion looking radiant and luminously youthful while the day and night creams utilize platinum and gold to leave your complexion visibly transformed to appear smoother, firmer and gorgeously luminous. Incorporate this luxurious set into your skincare routine to visibly rejuvenate and lift your skin using anti-aging precious metals.

Noir Caviar Skincare Collection

ISOMERS' Noir Caviar Collection includes four intense and unique formulas designed to help nourish and replenish the skin for an overall smoother, brighter and more luminous looking complexion. The collection is based on Caviar Extract, which is enriched with proteins, lipids, vitamins and minerals for maximum age-defying results.

From the cleansing mist to the overnight sleep mask, this is a complete beauty routine to keep your skin looking its best. This set is ideal for gift-giving, to yourself or a loved one - or both!

@Starpolisher, back to your question, this is what I read on Isomers FB page -- "Using the Caviar & 24K together.
Use the Diamond serum in the day, use the Caviar serum at night. Use Platinum and Caviar day creams together and then the Gold and Caviar mask at night." 

Honored Contributor

@TW wrote:

I have been using Isomers for many years.  Good products.    I just wish they would leave Evine and the lousy customer service.  Evine applies the wrong sales tax and refuses to correct the mistake.  That can amount to quite a bit of money.  There are also tons of complaints about unauthorized hard credit inquiries.   It used to be a good company when it was Value Vision and ShopNBC. I refuse to order anything there anymore because they obviously do not care about their customers. 

Interesting....I order all the time...have for YEARS....everything is great....CS is polite and helpful when/ if I have a question... returns are done quickly...credits received .  Never been over charged. They take very  good care of me all these many years.