Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers New November products - Reviews

There are some Caspara self care kits now on shophq. The door buster on the hand care kit is well priced. Isomers body products are excellent.. 

I have tried the Caspara oil, it's excellent. No additional fragrance & is lightweight. If you don't like natural smelling oils, do not try it. I love this oil, not sticky or oily and absorbs right away. 

Respected Contributor

I like the new formula of Acetyl  Hectapeptide 8! Literally a couple of days use and my 11 ( that became visible to me in the past 2 years) diminished drastically. I am 58, soon 59 and my skin looks good for my age. I have been using Isomers for 22 years and they did help my issues. And I have never had any injections or surgeries done on my face.

Love my Copper P, matrixyl 4, serum and cream,

I definitely see that Manuela had work done on her face, she probably had no choice with some skin issues. She looks good though but I have seen better results.

Love my Manuela for her intelligence, sharpness, dedication to the work she does, I love to listen to her.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

There are some Caspara self care kits now on shophq. The door buster on the hand care kit is well priced. Isomers body products are excellent.. 

I have tried the Caspara oil, it's excellent. No additional fragrance & is lightweight. If you don't like natural smelling oils, do not try it. I love this oil, not sticky or oily and absorbs right away. 

@FLGators  - thank you for your comments about the products. I too think Isomers body products are excellent.  Haven't tried the Caspara line yet. Looks like a good value hand kit and a foot kit is posted. 

Not sure if all of the event pricing is activated yet. 2 shows tonight + 3 tmrw

There are a couple of big  kits . Here is one $100 current price

317-850
ISOMERS House of Caspara Bel Air Luxury Day at the Spa 7-Piece Set w/ Cosmetic Bag

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is the new AHA/BHA serum that I'm interested to try - only 2 reviews posted on the product page and no reviews posted here

317-609
ISOMERS Skincare Glycolic Exfoliating Drops 1.01 oz

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Not activated yet. Current price $195

317-844

ISOMERS 7-Piece Skin Doctor Essentials Kit w/ Doctor Bag

Take care of your skin with this seven-piece set! You'll get everything you need to keep your skin looking and feeling great. The products will help your skin retain moisture, improve the appearance of aging and reduce the look of fine lines. As a fun bonus, you'll also receive a doctor's bag!

Benefits
  • Ceramide Pro Lipid
  • Optimal support for sensitive, vascular, dry, irritated or red skin
  • Ceramides are important for the skin, helping make the skin appear more cushiony, full and soft / smooth looking.
  • Copper P
  • Intensive serum for dramatic all-around skin calming, hydrating and smoothing.
  • Fragrance and paraben free.
  • A best friend to aging, delicate and sensitive skin
  • Glycolic
  • 5 minute mask for better looking skin. Do not leave on for longer than 5 minutes. It is not recommended to use more than twice per week.
  • Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) exfoliate the skin's topmost surface for a brighter and more even appearance.
  • With continued use, the formula also improves the appearance of skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines.
  • H Pur 100
  • Undiluted sodium hyaluronate formulation
  • One ingredient only
  • Intensive moisture booster Ingredient shown to: Increase hydration, Support the look of skin elasticity, Decrease skin roughness
  • Rejuvenates the skin by improving its viscoelastic properties and significantly decreasing the look of deep wrinkle which makes it an ideal skin smoothing
  • Retiniacin
  • Vitamin A, C & E (in the form of a stabilized retinol)
  • Retinol improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps to normalize the look of the epidermis. This leads to an improved moisture barrier and helps retain skin moisture. Retinol helps with brighter looking skin.
  • Does not sensitize the skin
  • Vitamin C & Ferulic
  • 15% concentrate with high conversion to pure L-ascorbic acid (super important for skincare benefits)
  • Even the look of skin tone and is visibly brightening
  • Supports the look of skin collagen
  • Protects and helps revitalize the skin after sun and environmental exposure
  • Vitamin K
  • MDI Complex (Glycosaminoglycans)
  • Helps reduce the appearance of facial spider veins
  • Helps reduce the appearance of varicose veins
  • Helps reduce the appearance of periorbital dark circles (around the eyes)
  • Helps tone the color/ reduce the appearance of skin ruddiness
  • Country of Origin: Canada
  • Doctor Bag: 9.25” x 5.25” x 6.5”

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

317-844

Take care of your skin with this seven-piece set! You'll get everything you need to keep your skin looking and feeling great. The products will help your skin retain moisture, improve the appearance of aging and reduce the look of fine lines. As a fun bonus, you'll also receive a doctor's bag!

Benefits
  • Ceramide Pro Lipid
  • Ceramides are important for the skin, helping make the skin appear more cushiony, full and soft / smooth looking.
  • Copper P
  • Intensive serum for dramatic all-around skin calming, hydrating and smoothing.
  • Glycolic
  • 5 minute mask for better looking skin. Do not leave on for longer than 5 minutes. It is not recommended to use more than twice per week.
  • Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) exfoliate the skin's topmost surface for a brighter and more even appearance.
  • With continued use, the formula also improves the appearance of skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines.
  • H Pur 100
  • One ingredient only
  • Intensive moisture booster Ingredient shown to: Increase hydration, Support the look of skin elasticity, Decrease skin roughness
  • Rejuvenates the skin by improving its viscoelastic properties and significantly decreasing the look of deep wrinkle which makes it an ideal skin smoothing
  • Retiniacin
  • Retinol improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps to normalize the look of the epidermis. This leads to an improved moisture barrier and helps retain skin moisture. Retinol helps with brighter looking skin.
  • Vitamin C & Ferulic
  • 15% concentrate with high conversion to pure L-ascorbic acid (super important for skincare benefits)
  • Vitamin K

Nice assortment for someone new to Isomers. I got this bag in white a few years back with some kit & donated it promptly. I'd rather not pay high shipping for a bag I won't use. Rant overWoman LOL 

I have the Rhassoul Clay from the caspara line @Chi-town girl , not crazy about it. I prefer the Active Argan morroccon mask(Ghassoul clay)instead. If the body gommage is anything like the gommage from the goddess line, it would be wonderful. If the price is good I may indulge. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Its disappointing to see just a few reviews for the new products, but that's been the case all year - low sales? No results, one purchase and done? I haven't tried the orchid products - wonder if the newer products add much value/benefits over the solid standby products like Matrixyl, Glutathiosome,  Copper P 

Nothing compelling me to shop this event.  Hoping the FLES and Eye Peel will be at event price or in a good value kit soon.

I like the Allin1 eye, and this duo is a door buster at $40. But the shipping is ridiculous and it negates the coupon discount. 

316-894
ISOMERS Skincare All-in-One Extra Care Duo

Honored Contributor

Wondering if this is a new mystery kit. Or leftover? The handbag was offered before

317-608
ISOMERS Skincare 4-Piece Holiday Mystery Kit w/ Bonus Crossbody Bag

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

317-844

Benefits
  • Ceramide Pro Lipid
  • Copper P
  • Glycolic
  • H Pur 100
  • One ingredient only
  • Retiniacin
  • Vitamin C & Ferulic
  • Vitamin K

Now activated - This Day Only $125

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is the new AHA/BHA serum that I'm interested to try - only 2 reviews posted on the product page and no reviews posted here

317-609
ISOMERS Skincare Glycolic Exfoliating Drops 1.01 oz

@Chi-town girl I received this last week and used it twice for one minute.  Manuela said to work your way up to 5 minutes. I haven't seen a big difference yet.  I will keep you posted.