Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers New November products - Reviews

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is the new AHA/BHA serum that I'm interested to try - only 2 reviews posted on the product page and no reviews posted here

317-609
ISOMERS Skincare Glycolic Exfoliating Drops 1.01 oz

Hi @Chi-town girl !   I got some but have had real issues with my face so was waiting for it to calm down a bit.  We are there now so I just started it yesterday for one minute.  Too soon to tell but for the fact it didn't irritate me which was great.  I will keep you posted.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @Chi-town girl  The bag has been used before in different collections.  The visible item is from the Caviar Noir line.  The 2nd item showing I am thinking is one of the Oxygen products...maybe the serum.  I have not used the oxygen serum, but the Oxygen cleanser and mask are excellent, in my opinion.  No clue what the 3rd item is.  Guessing the tiny bottle might be the serum that helps other products go deeper into the skin.  Can't think of the name right now.  ;( 

Esteemed Contributor

HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU CHI!

MISS YOU!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl , I've been using the drops and liking them.  No major differences, but I like and it is quick and easy to use rather than going for a full-on mask and waiting.  Like @weezer111 , we miss you and hope all is well!!  I am liking all the Isomers you directed me to very much.  Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

I have been using the new ISOMERS Skincare Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 Amplified Wrinkle Releaser 1.86 oz.  I don't know if I am seeing what I want to see but I can't believe how diminished my wrinkes appear.  The most dramatic improvement is in my crows feet.  My laugh lines are also diminished but definitely NOT gone.  Amazing.