Honored Contributor

Isomers New November products - Reviews

Happy Friday 😀

I'm interested in reviews of the new Isomers products. Please share! No hyperboles please 🤣😝

I think there are some Isomers shows this weekend

Thank you!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers New November products - Reviews

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Happy Friday 😀

I'm interested in reviews of the new Isomers products. Please share! No hyperboles please 🤣😝

I think there are some Isomers shows this weekend

Thank you!

@Chi-town girl Last visit she had a TTV 

317-607

ISOMERS Skincare Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 Amplified Wrinkle Releaser 1.86 oz. didn't order this one, was waiting on reviews. it has good reviews on shophq so far, 5 *'s.   There are some new kits. This one caught my eye since I am simply sticking to staples. No more hoarding. TryingWoman Wink

317-848

ISOMERS 3-Piece Collagen Peptide Booster Kit w/ Cosmetic Bag. Hopefully will have a good price!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I really don't do Isomers, but I've been using acetyl hexapeptide (argireline) ever since Victoria Principal came out with incorporating that in her things. 

So, I've got the Isomers one (the 15%), and the new formula. There's not much visual difference for me. My skin seems to be in good shape already.....

I just bet, though, if I stopped using any argireline, I might notice a difference.

There was one other company I found that offered a 10%, but I've long since looked elsewhere. Isomers had some good specials, so....

Did you get any of the new things, and if so, are you noticing anything?

Frequent Contributor

I am totally convinced that Isomers is a total scam! I have ordered for years and have a lot of the little brown bottles. NOTHING I have bought has done anything whatsoever!!!! I have finally talked myself into not even watching any of the showsI I think Manuella should look at least a little younger that she is, as she has everthing available! Instead, she looks every minute her age. How can we believe her, if she isn't even a good examlpe of her products? No thanks.

Honored Contributor

@2Kittys  - of course, you are entitled to your opinions of the brand, products and the vendor 

But per the OP Title - I am specifically asking for reviews of the new products from customers that made purchases 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I really don't do Isomers, but I've been using acetyl hexapeptide (argireline) ever since Victoria Principal came out with incorporating that in her things. 

So, I've got the Isomers one (the 15%), and the new formula. There's not much visual difference for me. My skin seems to be in good shape already.....

I just bet, though, if I stopped using any argireline, I might notice a difference.

There was one other company I found that offered a 10%, but I've long since looked elsewhere. Isomers had some good specials, so....

Did you get any of the new things, and if so, are you noticing anything?

@Harpa  - I did not purchase any of the new products but am interested. Want to read reviews. Thank you 

Honored Contributor

@2Kittys wrote:

I am totally convinced that Isomers is a total scam! I have ordered for years and have a lot of the little brown bottles. NOTHING I have bought has done anything whatsoever!!!! I have finally talked myself into not even watching any of the showsI I think Manuella should look at least a little younger that she is, as she has everthing available! Instead, she looks every minute her age. How can we believe her, if she isn't even a good examlpe of her products? No thanks.

@2Kittys   Most cosmetic reps have had work done. You can not compare them!  Look at the SKINN rep...oh my God he is a disaster!  I do not trust him one minute! Manuela  has not went the getting work done route... She is aging naturally and looks very good for someone not using Botox...fillers and surgery.

I have been using her products for maybe 30 years and swear by them. I too will never do the plastic route....age naturally, use topicals....and have beautiful natural skin for  age 65.

Trusted Contributor

For those who use Isomers can you tell me what you think of the Matrixl 4 Pur?  Is it as good as Matrixl 300?  Thank you in advance.

Honored Contributor

@2Kittys wrote:

But if she had plastic surgery people would put her down for deception. I think she is aging well. She has character in her face and I think her contours are still there. In other words, she looks good. Better than she used to look IMO.

Trusted Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

For those who use Isomers can you tell me what you think of the Matrixl 4 Pur?  Is it as good as Matrixl 300?  Thank you in advance.

It has all 4 forms of matrixyl(includes matrixyl 3000). Works great on the vertical lines especially the 11's. I am not claiming that it will go away if you have them but it doesn't get any worse. It's been my staple.