Honored Contributor

Isomers New Launch

[ Edited ]

Tomorrow May 15,  on SHQ Manuela will launch a series of new products, these are Booster Serums with key active ingredients. 

Honored Contributor

Well...I'm interested. I LOVE ISOMERS brand.

But, ShopHQ with their obnoxious pricing esp s/h 😖😝

And the coupon games, they sent me an email coupon earlier today. I was busy and didn't read emails until an hour ago. Lol 😂 🤬😖the coupon was only effective for 3 hours... so, they missed out on my business today and most likely for the weekend

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Free shipping this weekend on Isomers orders over $75 with use of SHQ CC.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

And the coupon games, they sent me an email coupon earlier today. I was busy and didn't read emails until an hour ago. Lol 😂 🤬😖the coupon was only effective for 3 hours... so, they missed out on my business today and most likely for the weekend

Yes, one of what they call Flash sales!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Same here, didn't know until I saw your post. I would have most certainly used the coupon on something even if I didn't need itWoman Very Happy

The Simple Science products are way overpriced, the shipping on single items makes it worse. The ordinary & some other brands already sells these technologies for lot less. My teenager uses it and I have used some of them at times and they are high quality. So that is an easy pass for me. 

Respected Contributor

I love Isomers but I have enough little brown bottles to last a life time! So this is a pass for me. Seems everytime I stock up, something new comes a long, either separate or all encompassing. I have so many bottles, I forget what each is for and wind up just making a combination of serums to use on my face!😄

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yes, one of what they call Flash sales!!!

Well...they need to Flash for a longer period of time! That was just stupid

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

I love Isomers but I have enough little brown bottles to last a life time! So this is a pass for me. Seems everytime I stock up, something new comes a long, either separate or all encompassing. I have so many bottles, I forget what each is for and wind up just making a combination of serums to use on my face!😄

I've refined my regime and no longer have a bunch of little brown bottles.

The Isomers serums that work for me:

• Fast Lift Eye Serum
  • Eye Peel
  • Matryxl 4
  • Ultimate Super Skin Serum (both am and pm)
  • Vitamin C Ferulic

I'm trying to watch for the annual or semi annual event offers to restock. I keep the supersized bottles in refrigerator and refill small bottles.

I combine some of these or rotate on different days with my other fav serums from Skinn and PTR. Now I'm trying some new to me serums from Perlier. 

Honored Contributor

I'm interested in this new serum. If I had that coupon, I would scoop it up, Will wait for reviews. Anyone shopping???

So essentially, these new serums are micro dose formulas. Manuela is a brilliant formulator!

Manuela - please offer a try me kit of these new serums. It's a more practical/reasonable way for customers to test drive them.

Also, I need to know how you would incorporate them into a regime that includes the established serums.

322-548

ISOMERS Skincare 0.1% Retinol 1% Azelaic Acid 3% Niacinamide 1oz