Regular Contributor

Isomers is on tonight with a mystery kit.  One item is the Glut, anyone have any idea what the others are?  I am loving the Orchid Duo from last visit and glad I got 2 sets.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Loving the At Sea Live  HQ week, so many vendors, fun shows, great pricing , beautiful new items..  This is Manuela's first time out and hoping this Mystery kit is a winner, ordered it this morning.   Purchased the  Orchid Mystery kit at Chrismas, it was a steal, all great items.  Sorry I didn't order more than it was a better deal.  Also got the Orchid duo last month.  Really like that product.

Respected Contributor

@hopi @turquoisebb Did you all see Erin open the Isomers show?  It looks like she wasn't scheduled to host and had had a few cocktails.   Based on the price chart that they showed, I'm guessing that the 3 mystery products are:  1 oz Copper P ($50), 1 oz Fast Lift Eye Serum ($29.75) and 1.85 oz Deep Crease Correction ($71.75).  If I'm right, that's a good deal for $49.99!

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@hopi @turquoisebb Did you all see Erin open the Isomers show?  It looks like she wasn't scheduled to host and had had a few cocktails.   Based on the price chart that they showed, I'm guessing that the 3 mystery products are:  1 oz Copper P ($50), 1 oz Fast Lift Eye Serum ($29.75) and 1.85 oz Deep Crease Correction ($71.75).  If I'm right, that's a good deal for $49.99!

nailsErin was rolling her hips at the end of her OneWorld show talking about men ignoring her when she dances, immediately they cut away for about 4 minutes of commercials, yeah she had a buzz.

Honored Contributor

I was wondering what happened to Erin, saw the first few minutes, then I had to leave the room, came back and she was gone and Kendy was there. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I was wondering what happened to Erin, saw the first few minutes, then I had to leave the room, came back and she was gone and Kendy was there. 

Kendy looked so beautiful last evening on the Jayson Taylor show.

Love that everyone is having fun on the trip.. they are selling things for adults, they should be able to party, it really is entertaining.

Trusted Contributor

actually if anyone ordered the mystery kit yesterday - it is now free-shipping.

Regular Contributor

Thanks untitled,  

I wouldn't have know about the free shipping.  Thinking of ordering another.

Respected Contributor

@untitled Thanks for the update on the free shipping.  I was able to cancel my order from yesterday and just re-ordered.  @turquoisebb If you're not able to cancel your order, CS may credit you for the shipping charge if you call them.  

Regular Contributor

linmo I did what you did, cancelled and reordered.  That shipping really adds up!

I'm enjoying the ocean voyage too. That was a marketing stroke of genius.