Valued Contributor
I ordered the mega size Moisture Mask and it is wonderful. After 15 minutes my skin has absorbed all. I am new to Isomers and liking everything. Got the last TS. Will be using it with all my Skinn.
Super Contributor

My skin drinks it up too. I'm glad I got the jumbo size:-)))

Regular Contributor

I too love the moisture mask.

Frequent Contributor

One of my favorite Isomers products. My skin drinks it in and is glowing next day.

Trusted Contributor

The Moisture Mask is amazing ! My skin absorbs it all too ! I asked them ( excellent CS BTW ) if I could use it every day to jump start my skin and they said absolutely ! Have seen results using this and the last TTV, in only a week ! Very impressed !

Respected Contributor

I am now getting excited to use this. I will try it out this weekend. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I will organized all my Isomers and read about the products and put a routine in place for the evening. I am finishing other things in the morning but will make it an isomers evening, well mostly anyway.

Honored Contributor

Love the Moisture Mask. First time I have tried it. I massage it in when it's about dry I don't rinse it off. It really comes in handy during the cold months & my skin gets drier. Wish I had bought 2 of them. I have also been mixing H Pur with my Bonus size All In One Dream Cream for more moisture. I guess when I run out I can always get some aloe vera & mix it with the H Pur since that is what's in the Moisture Mask.

Super Contributor

sounds like something my skin would like

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/13/2015 AngelLove2 said: I ordered the mega size Moisture Mask and it is wonderful. After 15 minutes my skin has absorbed all. I am new to Isomers and liking everything. Got the last TS. Will be using it with all my Skinn.

Angel

Been with Isomers for 3 years and never saw the Moisture Mask at that mega size. The price was amazing and knew it's a little miracle worker so had to get 3{#emotions_dlg.blushing}. Visiting Arizona often and Chicago winters are just hard on the skin. It is a spa product for me. I do an all over exfoliation, then pick my favorite serums and then apply the Moisture Mask. It's luxurious and wonderful for the skin. My feet will be able to see some now that I have a stash. Glad that everyone is getting such nice results.

Respected Contributor

Try it with your beauty devices Nuface, SSC microcurrent , it doesn't dry out as quickly and it is a treatment also.