Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,804
Registered: ‎05-08-2012

I love the moisture mask - new to Isomers - been using Skinn. Wish I bought a few more of those - my skin drinks it in and there is nothing left to rinse off - so wish I bought more. I don't think that will be back for a while. I also bought the last TTV - will break it open this weekend! Went on auto delivery for that bargain

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,336
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

I have to agree, the Moisture Mask is wonderful! I tried it for the first time last night and woke up with plumped up skin, soft as velvet. And I don't have dry skin, my skin is normal with a slightly oily T-zone and getting drier with menopause (age 58). And I live in a hot/humid climate, so it's not like my skin is having to deal with dry, cold weather.

I have some small cystic acne icepick pockmarks on my cheeks and the Moisture Mask plumped up my skin so that the scars are far less noticeable...amazing! This is the first product that actually made a visible difference in my acne scars. Now I'm wishing I had purchased a couple more half liter bottles of the Moisture Mask.

I applied about half a teaspoon of the Moisture Mask after using the night products in the Age Renewal TTV kit before going to bed and, wow, plump skin this morning. I like the gel texture of the Moisture Mask and generally run away from night creams with my oily t-zone. I'm a born skeptic but I am delighted with the Age Renewal TTV and the Moisture Mask. Best skin care products for my skin that I've purchased in a long time!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,897
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
Okay, ladies. Mo tried the moisture mask this morning and when I put it on felt a little burning. I do mean slight that went away after a minute. The mask soaked right in but I didn't feel Moisturized and put on my ultra repair cream right away to ease the tightness I was feeling. I will keep trying it but I was surprised. But this was my first time using it so I will give it a good test in the coming months. I so want this to be great.

I tried the youth capture body cream this morning after my shower. I like the consistency and will see how it holds up today. It has a slight scent that I think I like.

Super Contributor
Posts: 2,550
Registered: ‎02-27-2013
On 3/14/2015 aprilskies said:Okay, ladies. Mo tried the moisture mask this morning and when I put it on felt a little burning. I do mean slight that went away after a minute. The mask soaked right in but I didn't feel Moisturized and put on my ultra repair cream right away to ease the tightness I was feeling. I will keep trying it but I was surprised. But this was my first time using it so I will give it a good test in the coming months. I so want this to be great.

I tried the youth capture body cream this morning after my shower. I like the consistency and will see how it holds up today. It has a slight scent that I think I like.

It is a mask. You can let it soak in and leave it on. I do put my usual skincare on top after its absorbed.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 946
Registered: ‎01-21-2012

Ladies - Is this a product for dry skin more than oily comb skin? The results sound great but I have such sens. skin and break out easily. all comments and suggestions are requested.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,943
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

I have had this product in my arsenal since I first discovered Isomers in 2002.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,897
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 3/14/2015 myshell624 said:
On 3/14/2015 aprilskies said:Okay, ladies. Mo tried the moisture mask this morning and when I put it on felt a little burning. I do mean slight that went away after a minute. The mask soaked right in but I didn't feel Moisturized and put on my ultra repair cream right away to ease the tightness I was feeling. I will keep trying it but I was surprised. But this was my first time using it so I will give it a good test in the coming months. I so want this to be great.

I tried the youth capture body cream this morning after my shower. I like the consistency and will see how it holds up today. It has a slight scent that I think I like.

It is a mask. You can let it soak in and leave it on. I do put my usual skincare on top after its absorbed.

Yea, that is what I did. Just didn't experience any moisturizing and it was a weird feeling. I did let it dry and then rubbed it in but quickly put my moisturizer on top. I will experiment with it. It was the first time using it. I can say my face still feels pretty good. I am looking forward to using the other products I got as well. I have high hopes for Isomers. LOL
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,544
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 3/14/2015 aprilskies said:
On 3/14/2015 myshell624 said:
On 3/14/2015 aprilskies said:Okay, ladies. Mo tried the moisture mask this morning and when I put it on felt a little burning. I do mean slight that went away after a minute. The mask soaked right in but I didn't feel Moisturized and put on my ultra repair cream right away to ease the tightness I was feeling. I will keep trying it but I was surprised. But this was my first time using it so I will give it a good test in the coming months. I so want this to be great.

I tried the youth capture body cream this morning after my shower. I like the consistency and will see how it holds up today. It has a slight scent that I think I like.

It is a mask. You can let it soak in and leave it on. I do put my usual skincare on top after its absorbed.

Yea, that is what I did. Just didn't experience any moisturizing and it was a weird feeling. I did let it dry and then rubbed it in but quickly put my moisturizer on top. I will experiment with it. It was the first time using it. I can say my face still feels pretty good. I am looking forward to using the other products I got as well. I have high hopes for Isomers. LOL

Hi april,

Don't know if that this is your first time with any Isomers and hopefully I am saying this halfway correct. If you use a lot of oil based products and cleansers that are not PH balance, the changes will not be as apparent . It takes a while for your skin to come back to balance before you know it and the products will be effective. This line is super gentle and one of their primary concerns is never to cause the skin any issues. Like everyone keeps saying you can privately email Isomers and ask about anything.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,897
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 3/14/2015 hopi said:
On 3/14/2015 aprilskies said:
On 3/14/2015 myshell624 said:
On 3/14/2015 aprilskies said:Okay, ladies. Mo tried the moisture mask this morning and when I put it on felt a little burning. I do mean slight that went away after a minute. The mask soaked right in but I didn't feel Moisturized and put on my ultra repair cream right away to ease the tightness I was feeling. I will keep trying it but I was surprised. But this was my first time using it so I will give it a good test in the coming months. I so want this to be great.

I tried the youth capture body cream this morning after my shower. I like the consistency and will see how it holds up today. It has a slight scent that I think I like.

It is a mask. You can let it soak in and leave it on. I do put my usual skincare on top after its absorbed.

Yea, that is what I did. Just didn't experience any moisturizing and it was a weird feeling. I did let it dry and then rubbed it in but quickly put my moisturizer on top. I will experiment with it. It was the first time using it. I can say my face still feels pretty good. I am looking forward to using the other products I got as well. I have high hopes for Isomers. LOL

Hi april,

Don't know if that this is your first time with any Isomers and hopefully I am saying this halfway correct. If you use a lot of oil based products and cleansers that are not PH balance, the changes will not be as apparent . It takes a while for your skin to come back to balance before you know it and the products will be effective. This line is super gentle and one of their primary concerns is never to cause the skin any issues. Like everyone keeps saying you can privately email Isomers and ask about anything.

Yes, you can say I am new to the line. I have a face enzyme peel from a couple of years ago that I used maybe once because I just had so many things. So, this is my first real try with Isomers. I used the cerave hydrating cleanser this morning before the mask. I wasn't expecting miracles with my first try, I was just surprised of the tightness. But, I am going to give this line a real try and use the products consistently. I now have plenty of brown bottles to keep me busy.
Super Contributor
Posts: 295
Registered: ‎03-22-2010

I have used the moisture mask both ways--- before the serums and after and have gotten the same wonderful results. I truly love her products and simply love how she says you do not go wrong in your use of application. I still stick with applying serums from thin to more thickness and after all that apply the mask over my regimen and works so very well. Manuela has been so true to her line. She really looks so darn good without having anything done to her face. What a testament! I thank everyone of you that have written on this thread.