Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers List of TTV's and Specials

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@hopi wrote:

CUSTOMER REQUESTED CORE SINGLES – 18% OFF FOR THE 18TH ANNIVERSARY
Many customers told us that while kits are great, they also would love to have special prices on some of the core favorites that they don’t see on air very often. We selected these 18 singles for this boutique:
300-397 Retiniacin Age Diffuser
300-073 Complete Face Firming Serum
300-094 Complete Eye Firming Serum
300-173 DeoDry 2pack
300-318 High Definition Primer
300-055 Men’s Shave Cream / Cleanser 2 pack
309-269 Ultimate Super Skin Serum
300-031 Double Duty Cleanser 2 pack
300-032 Vitamin K Serum
300-362 Pore Minimizer
300-953 Lip Contour Restore
303-852 Healthy Nails & Cuticle Renewal Formula
300-053 Daily Control Serum
300-084 Its Gorgeous Foundation System
300-078 Complete Body Firming Cream
300-048 Enzyme Peel Serum
300-051 Eyelash Protein 2 pack
307-074 Katina Blend Eye Formula
Enjoy the shows!

Thx @hopi-these lists are very helpful!!! And interesting that kits were designed with cust request info. I think D also designed some of the Skinn kits recently based on cust requests.

Looking forward to the 10p kickoff show hosted by Heather, and getting the 411 from Manuela for the new products-the new enzyme mask & the brightener is on my "maybe" buy list.

I'm on the fence with the new Body kit-think last year's version was better. But it's nice to have the shampoo/conditioner in a kit. Pricing will be a factor for my decision.  

This new body product looks interesting:

ISOMERS Skincare All-in-One Firming Body Cream w/ Caffeine 16.9 oz - 301-163 $56

This cream features a combination of age-defying elements to help smooth, hydrate and plump up the skin, granting elasticity and suppleness.

BENEFITS:

• Combines age defying, cosmetic actives.
  • Age-defying cocktail for the skin that targets visible signs of aging and loss of firmness.
  • Helps support delicate and aging skin.
  • Helps enhance the feel and smoothness of skin.
  • Powerful skin cocktail to help fortify, soften and rejuvenate the skin.
  • One step body treatment.
  • Helps soften, smooth and firm the skin.
  • Hydrates, reduces roughness, softens, smoothes.
  • Add luminosity to the skin.
  • Power-packed formula to target every inch of skin on your body.
  • Luxury, indulgence and science combine to pamper the skin you're in.
  • Helps moisturize and plump out superficial lines.
  • Contains copper blend and peptides to help support collagen, firm the skin, and thicken the skin, giving more resilience.
  • Contains Sodium Hyaluronate to help bind moisture many times its own weight.
  • Sodium Hyaluronate also helps to lubricate the skin and plump out superficial lines and wrinkles.
  • Contains key elements to jump-start your skin care treatment: peptide technology, mineral blends, moisture binders, emollients, genestine, anti-oxidants, and caffeine.
  • Contains Matrixyl 3000, which helps reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth and volume, and helps reduce roughness - skin appears softer.
  • Matrixyl 3000 helps increase skin tone: skin looks firmer, more lifted.
  • Helps provide age-defying activity to the skin with a synergistic combination of peptides.

The new body kit is $59.82.  You have to look at the item to see the reduced price.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo-yes, I see they have adjusted pricing on many items + kits. Including Fast Lift Eye Serum,  now 10% lower price $29.94 vs $33.25 when I placed my order earlier this week. Will be calling for a credit-it covers the shipping fee. 

That new body cream looks amazing! Hope everyone enjoys the shows & great buys. Look forward to reading reviews of the new items, so buy up ladies!!! Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Got the email last night - thanks for posting.  I bought the retinacin and the advanced aging 3 piece kit which I had been eyeing.  I have used the serum and it's usually $75 for just that, so for the 3 pieces - no brainer.  But that is a 14 day bootcamp.  And wow that serum is good.

I highly recommend the eye lash protein duo.  They lowered the price - it's usually $35.00. There are not enough things to say about that stuff.  It doesn't happen overnight  but if you are like me and always had nice long luscious lashes and then aging happened and my lashes got short and brittle, and there were less and less, I highly recommend giving this a try.  After 3 months my lashes are long, full and darker.  I don't even wear mascara unless I'm going out at night.  I curl my lashes and go.

I am interested in that new mask - what are your thoughts?  Also, has anyone used the matrixyl cream - I am not buying the TTV - no need - I'm stocked on Skinn and Isomers serums, but I'm on my last bottle of forever youth cream and thought maybe I'd try the matrixyl in the bonus size.  Also, want to know if the FLES works on puffiness?  I am currently using the H-Pur for eye puffiness.