Trusted Contributor

Isomers Leap day only sale! Copper P,Fast lift eye serum...

Ok Isomers lovers...Sale on Isomers website... huge 32 oz copper p...Fast lift eye serum is 20 cdn dollars so very good price! Today only! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers Leap day only sale! Copper P,Fast lift eye serum...

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Ok Isomers lovers...Sale on Isomers website... huge 32 oz copper p...Fast lift eye serum is 20 cdn dollars so very good price! Today only! Woman Very Happy

@Krissy_1968 - Nice follow up event to last week Evine shows. And since FLES was not available, those that need/want it should jump on this event!

I'm not even gonna look, lol. In process of spring cleaning beauty stash, clothing & shoes ;-) my next Isomers need will be the sunscreen & she usually has it on a special or in a TTV soon

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Got that huge bottle of Copper P,  when it was the TS.  Still haven't figured out what to do with it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Got that huge bottle of Copper P,  when it was the TS.  Still haven't figured out what to do with it.

@Kachina624 lol used to use it on my body before I used my body lotion but honestly, after several months,  I didn't find it really did anything for my skin  that body lotions, etc do. My skin looked and felt the same. I know alot of people use it for burns, cuts, scrapes, etc because they say it heals faster but even I did not find that to be the case for me. You can try that and see if that works for you?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI the 3 piece Isomers eye kit that sold out on Evine is back in stock with same price and $2.99 shipping !

ETA I got that kit in today's mail !  Fastest ever for me from them !  Still hate Evine though LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have a huge bottle too.  Not sure it does anything, but I just add it to whatever and use it for scraps, burns, bites, etc.  

Respected Contributor

I use copper p as my serum.  Does it do anything, I dunno, I havent noticed any differences.  I add the glut with it too since I have it.  I am still working on a 8oz bottle from last year. It lasts a long time. I have another in the stash but not sure it is a repurchase once these are gone.

Although, I will say, this morning, I used it on a curling iron burn and it seemed to ease the pain, so, hmmmm.....is it possible it is healing without being obvious? 

Trusted Contributor

I use it in my hair and on my scalp after towel drying.  My hair feels like silk!

Valued Contributor

Copper P is very healing. I tend to get red easily and it helps immediately and gets rid of the redness around my nose and mouth area that seems to always show thru my foundation. I use it daily too as a serum and controls breaks outs. I also use it for any other skin irritation, cuts, sooths a crack by my thumb nail I get every winter and I just like having it around and order the large bottles when on special.