Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

Did they have the 4oz enzyme mask this visit? I have been out & about, haven't watched the shows. I am out of it. I don't use a separate eye mask, just use the enzyme mask. It's gentle & I have had no issues. 

@FLGators  - do you use the enzyme mask on the eye area? On lids too?

I use the Isomers Eye Enzyme Peel all around the eyes, including the lids. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

Did they have the 4oz enzyme mask this visit? I have been out & about, haven't watched the shows. I am out of it. I don't use a separate eye mask, just use the enzyme mask. It's gentle & I have had no issues. 

@Chi-town girl  - I don't use it on the eye lids. Did u hear Manuela talking about build up behind the eye from heavy eye creams/eye makeup? Doctors actually scoop it out, kind of scared me. It was during the eye lift serum presentation.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl  - I don't use it on the eye lids. Did u hear Manuela talking about build up behind the eye from heavy eye creams/eye makeup? Doctors actually scoop it out, kind of scared me. It was during the eye lift serum presentation.

@FLGators  - thank you for the info. I have only used the Isomers eye peel on lids for exfoliation - very careful with products I use around my eyes,  haven't done any research on competitive products, but there must be some, true?

No, I didn't watch any of the Isomers shows, missed the eye discussion. I esp wonder about heavy eye makep and tight lining 'deposits'  Woman Surprised

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I emailed Francesca at Isomers about the Kombucha mask, she said it is a facial mask, not for the eyes. Then why in the heck did Manuela and Heather say it is an eye mask, I think next visit or on FB Manuela needs to make a retraction. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Isomers Kombucha Mask

[ Edited ]

Wow! Thanks @Shelbelle . The last thing I want is another enzyme type facial mask. Oh well. So odd that they would make such a mistake but it happened. I wonder what they MEANT to sell? They kept repeating "kombucha eye mask". 

In happier news, I was able to snag a bottle of the Deep Crease cream when one showed up in the system. Along with the one I am currently using, that's pretty much a lifetime supply. Smiley LOL