Valued Contributor

You get five very tiny vials in the kit along with a 1.7 moisturizer to use with, You're suppose to use only one vial a week for five weeks. If you use all the vial before the week is over you are suppose to wait for the seven days and then use another vial for another week etc

very sketchy details . you can use everyday or skip a day. The whole thing is really not making sense.

Super Contributor
Super Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Nadine said:

You get five very tiny vials in the kit along with a 1.7 moisturizer to use with, You're suppose to use only one vial a week for five weeks. If you use all the vial before the week is over you are suppose to wait for the seven days and then use another vial for another week etc

very sketchy details . you can use everyday or skip a day. The whole thing is really not making sense.

How about the lifted cheeks Manuela got?Lol.Thats not why i bought it but thought that one was funny!

Respected Contributor
I tried for the first time last night. I use 1/4 of the vile all over my face and neck, then cream. This morning I can tell that my skin felt a little firmer all around. I do not have many wrinkles since I've been using Isomers for 12 years. So I will give it a chance and see what happens, we all different and skin behavior is different.
Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 annabella said: I am curious the ingredients...can someone be so kind as to list them?

INGREDIENTS:
Immortal Dermal Booster: Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ectoin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Propanediol, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Papain, Lactic Acid, Potassium Lactate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Saponaria Pumila Callus Culture Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Algin, Hydrated Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isomalt, Lecithin, Hydroxyacetophenone, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid.

Forever Youth Moisture Cream: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Dimethicone, Urea, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Glycerin, Rosmarinyl Glucoside, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Extract, Ectoin, Saponaria Pumila Callus Culture Extract, Chlamydocapsa Extract, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Caffeyl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, Gallyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Glucoside, Allantoin, Hydrated Silica, Maltodextrin, Lecithin, Lactic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ascorbic Acid, Propanediol, Isomalt, Potassium Lactate, Citric Acid.

Honored Contributor

See that is not what I remember her saying at all. What I remember her say is to use a vial and, whether it takes you 5 days or 10 days to use one up (depending on how often you apply it and if you spot treat or use it all over), you then must wait at lesst 2-3 MONTHS before you use the next vial. I even remember her stressing not to use more than one vial any earlier than 2 months after the first one. She said doing so would not make it work better and is just wasting money.

Super Contributor
On 1/30/2015 HappyDaze said:

See that is not what I remember her saying at all. What I remember her say is to use a vial and, whether it takes you 5 days or 10 days to use one up (depending on how often you apply it and if you spot treat or use it all over), you then must wait at lesst 2-3 MONTHS before you use the next vial. I even remember her stressing not to use more than one vial any earlier than 2 months after the first one. She said doing so would not make it work better and is just wasting money.

I just watched the video from the link in Waterlily's post and Nadine is correct. Usage instructions start at minute 6:53 on the video. Manuela said to use a vial a week and called the 5 vials a 5 week supply. She said not to use the 5 vials then wait for two to three months to start the treatment again.

Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 cassiem said:
On 1/30/2015 HappyDaze said:

I just watched the video from the link in Waterlily's post and Nadine is correct. Usage instructions start at minute 6:53 on the video. Manuela said to use a vial a week and called the 5 vials a 5 week supply. She said not to use the 5 vials then wait for two to three months to start the treatment again.

wow that is not what she says on the recording I have (I still have it). They kept calling it a seasonal treatment, meaning to use one vial for every season. The host even said something like for corporate gals, think of it as a vial per quarter. Wow what a confusing mixed message! And why not have those seemingly important instructions in the directions on the shophq website for that product so there is no confustion or guesswork? Those that have this product, did it not come with detailed instructions?

Esteemed Contributor

On the Isomers siite.

Immortal Dermal Booster is a serum - simply apply it with your other serums. Either combine them in your hand and apply as one step; or apply it first and the other serums on top.

The Immortal vials can be a quarterly / seasonal system. Of course, as with any of our products, you can use it more often if your skin needs the boost.

Can be used how YOU need it:
Each vial can be 3-4 treatments for the entire face & neck for a 5 week system -“a vial a week” booster; ; OR
Use it as a 2-3 week boot-camp, high intensity treatment; OR
Use it on targeted areas a drop or two at a time;

Remember the "best" way to use it is by using it as your skin needs. Drier skins may need an intense initial treatment; while younger skin may just need to use it as a spot treatment. Feel free to try different application routines to find what your skin likes best. You can't a mistake!

Valued Contributor

Thanks, Hopi. I was about to paste this, too