Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Alleighssun said:

My experience is similar to all of yours, except my under eye area. I actually did see a difference there within 10 or 15 minutes after applying and still saw it the following morning. I have very thin skin under my eyes and the beginning of hollows. For lack of a better way to describe it, my under eye area looks fuller and the veins aren't as apparent. I didn't see instant results elsewhere. I wonder if this is the reason they focused on the under eye area so much during the presentations.

I don't really have much wrinkles around or under my eyes. My problem is above my lip & the sides of my mouth so I will concentrate on that area & keep using around my eyes.

Valued Contributor

I bought two sets. I'm starting to break out and I never do that. I think I'm sending back. I should have known better.

Valued Contributor
So far nothing for me..Thought it was tacky on my skin.. have not returned anything to shop nbc is there anything special I should do..I saved all the packaging..Ty for any help.
Super Contributor
I am curious the ingredients...can someone be so kind as to list them?
Valued Contributor

double post

Valued Contributor

Can you tell me how to use it? Directions are vague and I remember seeing it presented and she said to use 1/3 of a vile but not sure when.

Thank you.

Super Contributor
On 1/30/2015 annabella said: I am curious the ingredients...can someone be so kind as to list them?

You can find them at ShopHQ.com

Super Contributor

To soon for me to know yet but i do see a film that kinda blurs the under eye area and my pores slightly..It did not wash off as Manuela said.Hoping for better results after 2 weeks at least.

Super Contributor

You've all made me curious -- I didn't watch her presentations. I think I've historically been impatient with Isomers because I've come to believe the results DO take time. But don't beat yourself up for "falling" for the pitch. You owe it to yourself to try it, and the worst you're out is shipping costs. I was disappointed repeatedly and was kicking myself for "falling" for another of Dimitri's products, and it turned out to be my can't-live-without HG. So don't give up, ladies, and don't be too hard on yourselves!!

ETA: Just went to look it up -- no video! Were they sold in a kit? I just put "Isomers immortal" in the search bar and the stand along product is all that was returned.

Valued Contributor
On 1/30/2015 MarenSeattle said:

You've all made me curious -- I didn't watch her presentations. I think I've historically been impatient with Isomers because I've come to believe the results DO take time. But don't beat yourself up for "falling" for the pitch. You owe it to yourself to try it, and the worst you're out is shipping costs. I was disappointed repeatedly and was kicking myself for "falling" for another of Dimitri's products, and it turned out to be my can't-live-without HG. So don't give up, ladies, and don't be too hard on yourselves!!

ETA: Just went to look it up -- no video! Were they sold in a kit? I just put "Isomers immortal" in the search bar and the stand along product is all that was returned.

Program Guide > Previous week > Saturday midnight > scroll down to see products > 309-295 > Video