Frequent Contributor

Isomers Immortal set on website

If anyone missed out on the Immortal vials and cream on ShopHQ or decided too late to order another (that would be me!), it is being offered on isomers.ca for one day only at $75. The charge on my card was actually $69.30, which includes the additional shipping charge. I looked for a thread about this but didn't see one, so forgive me if this has been mentioned before. I don't want anyone to miss it if interested.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers Immortal set on website

I received the email with the $75 price. I wonder why the email does not show the right prices on the products available. I agree if anyone missed out or wants another one this is a good price. The TTV was almost $71 with shipping. SHQ has a price of $117 for just the 5 vials.

Super Contributor

Since you mentioned it only charged $69.30 I was just curious - are the prices on the Isomers site in Canadian currency? I guess that makes sense since they're in Canada but I never really thought of that when perusing their site. The high shipping charge always scared me off but if the exchange rate actually lowers everything...I'll have to re-think the next time I shop the site.

Frequent Contributor

CWS22 - Yes, the prices are in Canadian currency. Even though there will be a transaction fee on my credit card, the overall amount should still be less than I paid at SHQ.

Super Contributor

I never shopped the site because of the shipping charges. never knew the cc charged a fee.

Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 monks said:

I never shopped the site because of the shipping charges. never knew the cc charged a fee.

Mine Does. It's not much.

Super Contributor

sold out.